Reviews for I Was Broken
sueIZide chapter 7 . 1/2
I know they were used in some scheme concocted by Victoria & James. It probably included Angela too but when she died they had to come up with another plan.
sueIZide chapter 4 . 1/1
Damn. Is she doing this out of spite or is she still not in the right frame of mind?
sueIZide chapter 1 . 1/1
This brings out a lot of different emotions in me.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
ok here goes that was beautiful,heart wrenching sad and full of love and hurt but you did not finish it and said complete. I AM SORRY IF YOU GET MAD AT ME BUT I HAVE GOT TO SAY THIS YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WRITER YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER DONT CUT YOUR SELF SHORTBUT THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED THEY NEED TO KNOW IF JAMES AND VICTORIA KNEW ABOUT HIS INHARENCE FROM HIS FATHER WE NEED TO KNOW IF THEY TOOK HIS DAUGHTER AND THEY DRUGED HER TO HURT HER HEART ALSO SET THEM UP TO GET SAID MONEY AND WE ALSO NEED THEM TO HAVE MORE BABIES HOPEFFULLY TWINS THIS TIME A BOY AND A GIRL AND TO REMARRY AND LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER THIS TIME.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
WONDER WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT AND WHY WOULD VCTORIA NEED TO TALK TO HER EXHUSBAND ABOUT A DIVORCE FROM EDWARD
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
JUST GET RID OF THAT JERK BEFORE HE KILLS YOU YOU BELONG WITH EDWARD
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
THEY KNEW DIDNT THEY THAT EDWARD WOULD INHERIT ALL THAT COMPANY THEY TOOK ANGIE AND WHEN SHE DIED THEY CHOSE THISOH MY GODIF SHE COULDNT GET EDWARD HE WOULD GET BELLA BUT WHY WHATS TO GAIN BY HIM MARRYING BELLA.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS JAMES PLAN IS BUT IT IS NOT TRUE EDWARD ISNOT HAPPY WITH VICTORIA IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER AND JAMES PROBLEY KNOWS THIS SO WHAT IS WITH HIM. BELLA BELONGS WITH EDWARD AND HE BELONGS WITH HER SO WHY ARENT YOU GETTING THEM BACK TOGETHER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
THAT IS NO SO GO TALK TO BELLA TELL HOW YOU FELL AND GET HER BACK AND HAVE A SON IT'S BETTER THAN BEFORE IF YOU REALLY LOVE HER GO GET HER BACK
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
WHY WOULD A MOTHER SAY THAT TO HER DAUGHTER. IT HAD BEEN TO GOOD TO LAST THAT SUCKS
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
A lovely story tbankyou
acullen905 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Hi, just read your story. Twice in fact to make sure I didn't miss anything. While it was a good story you left a lot of unanswered questions or holes in it. You finished it but doesn't leave your reader complete. Ex. of holes: what was on Victoria's old phone that Edward found?, What was with that whole cryptic thing Felix said to Vicky in front of Edward?, and lastly...why did James pretend to marry Bella and drug her to stay when clearly he didn't have feelings for her. Where they behind the kidnapping of Angie? If you ever have the urge to go back and add to this it would make an ok story, great! Lots of potential!
frostedglaze chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Okay Edward is just useless. How can he say, "it would have been eighty more if I had my way.". He did have it his way. HE filed for divorce. Then he chose to marry Victoria. And now he chooses to be clueless and look the other way when Victoria is acting strangely.
frostedglaze chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Read the damn messages on the phone Edward! He just keeps getting dumber! I am going to assume that Angela is still alive somewhere.

Is James poisoning Bella?
frostedglaze chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Multi billion enterprise? Now we know why Victoria married him, and why James was so eager to marry Bella. The fact that Bear also hates Victoria, makes me think there is a plot going on.

Who else wants to slap Edward for blaming Victoria for the demise of his marriage? He should have waited for his wife to come out of mourning. He is a coward.

I hope Bella ends up having a child with James, and Edward never fathers another child again.