Reviews for I Was Broken
JK chapter 7 . 3/28
UMMMM THATS HOW IT ENDS ...SERIOUSLY? WTF?
jk chapter 6 . 3/28
its just soooooooooo fucking obvious...how can bella and Edward be so fucking stupid? and I still don't get why Edward got sex EVERY NIGHT for 4 years...or 3 whatever and bella didn't even get a orgasim...that's just so not fucking fair since assward was the one to leave her! FOR THIER "FRIEND"
jk chapter 5 . 3/28
why does bella get really bad sex...and no orgasms...when Edward got years of good sex with his whore? does seem equal or fucking fair to you? james can barely bring himself to fuck bella...and Victoria is all over Edward...it seems to me that since whoreward was the one to leave bella...it should be bella having good sex...just sayin
jk chapter 4 . 3/28
that really came out of nowhere...im surprised bella is that fucking stupid...and really she was ok with his ex throwing her wedding? I would have said fuck no!

its soooooo obvious that their in on this together...pretty sick people if you ask me...its sad that bella fell for it so easily...of course Edward did...thinking with his dick...piece of shit
jk chapter 3 . 3/28
why do I feel like vicwhore and james planned this and Edward fell for it cause hes a skanky whore?
jk chapter 2 . 3/28
Edward forgot to cry about the fact that Victoria was supposedly BELLA ANNNNNND EDWARDS longtime friend...what the fuck kind of friend fucks her friends husband? so bella not only lost her daughter but her dad, husband and friend too?
id probably off myself too. geez...poor bella
lol chapter 1 . 3/28
Edward married a fire crotched ginger? GROSS
oops, saw that there is a sequel...dont know how i missed
that.
may i ask what happened to the rest of the story?
reading all of the reviews, it looks like at one point,
this story continued to ch 15 and angie has been
returned 4 years later and as suspected, james and
victoria were behind her kidnapping. it would have been
great to have the full picture rather than this short
version with so many unanswered questions such as james and
victoria being more involved than what's read thus far...
also, i am sooooo disappointed at edward. he says, no one who hasnt
walked in his shoes could judge him...well, hell, i can. he left his wife who
was grieving just b/c she was depressed. i would completely understand
how depressed she is with the death of her daughter...edward seeked out
another woman and had sex instead of just supporting his wife. so what if
she didnt want to be held at the time. she needed to grieve in her own way
and once she finishes, she would come out of her fog and with his continued
support continue their marriage...but he didnot do that. instead, he fled to
another woman. idk how i would be able to forgive that. just b/c something
was difficult, he fled to another woman. another woman for sex and physical contact.
WTF? sorry, no matter how much she loved edward, not sure she should have
given in...i would want him to show his devotion more ie, divorce victoria, court
bella again for months on end and beg even more. just sickening to think
of the man you love having sex with another esp continuing to say how much he
still loves you...
jk chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
come on open your eyes you dumb fucks...eddie played right into their hands! well right into her vagina and now bellas doing the same crap with james its obvious this was their plan!
sue1zide chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
I know they were used in some scheme concocted by Victoria & James. It probably included Angela too but when she died they had to come up with another plan.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Damn. Is she doing this out of spite or is she still not in the right frame of mind?
sue1zide chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This brings out a lot of different emotions in me.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
ok here goes that was beautiful,heart wrenching sad and full of love and hurt but you did not finish it and said complete. I AM SORRY IF YOU GET MAD AT ME BUT I HAVE GOT TO SAY THIS YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WRITER YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER DONT CUT YOUR SELF SHORTBUT THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED THEY NEED TO KNOW IF JAMES AND VICTORIA KNEW ABOUT HIS INHARENCE FROM HIS FATHER WE NEED TO KNOW IF THEY TOOK HIS DAUGHTER AND THEY DRUGED HER TO HURT HER HEART ALSO SET THEM UP TO GET SAID MONEY AND WE ALSO NEED THEM TO HAVE MORE BABIES HOPEFFULLY TWINS THIS TIME A BOY AND A GIRL AND TO REMARRY AND LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER THIS TIME.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
WONDER WHAT THAT WAS ABOUT AND WHY WOULD VCTORIA NEED TO TALK TO HER EXHUSBAND ABOUT A DIVORCE FROM EDWARD