Reviews for Incident Report 2475423645
Van Erik Lucasan chapter 16 . 6/23
First of all, aside from the corrections that BITOBOT, mr I hate znt nobles kill em, and all the other reviewers recommended, this is an overall fun stuff to read... I have laughs and excitement all around with this good stuff you made here Mig35s... Lots of proofreading, spelling corrections and polish needed here though... your writing style is kinda peculiar, this your signature maybe?... Hmmm... well in any case... AS WITH ANY WARHAMMER FANFICTION I REVIEWED AND LIKED... PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS, GIVE THIS STORY ITS WELL-DESERVED ENDING... Well done indeed... AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
BIBOTOT chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Your writing style is a bit peculiar, don't you think. It makes me feel like reading the script of a play.
BIBOTOT chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
Too messy. Need to clear up and cut down and break apart.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I like your writing, but can't read it anymore. To many cuts... italics signifieing different thoughts.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
forum/Space-Hulk-A-Warhammer-40k-Role-play/117630/

still haven't found it
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
hey if you wanna make this an M rated fic again then my suggestion is make the 3 like Charlie's Angels and Kal Vau is now basically Charlie
what chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
is with the psyker's grammar
TRIPLE HERESY chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
don't tell me this is some breeding project
Heir of the void chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice concept. However, a few pieces of concrit.

1) SPaG. I noticed a few errors with your spelling and grammar. If you want, I would be willing to beta read this for you. Just email it to me in .doc form of send me a Google doc link.

2) Why would he just shoot 1/3 of his test subjects in the head?

3) An Eldar farseer is a powerful psyker. Is there something restraining her powers?

Once you get these, you are on your way to a great story.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
what's the Eldar doing here and a shaanshi don't you mean slaaneshi