Reviews for Sebastian's SebaCiel Fanfiction
Kenzie92301 chapter 1 . 11/11
I am so sorry, I love this fic, but theres one thing. "Fullfill me wishes" it jUST MAKES ME THINK OF SEBASTIAN AS A PIRATE.
YaoiFangirl chapter 1 . 6/5
awww, the fluff! o
a little shipper chapter 1 . 5/31
so cute
CuriousPoet chapter 1 . 4/30
Stunning. Amazing. Beyond compare. These are the words that describe this fantastic story. And this is my heart pleading for more...
Loki-loves-Moose chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my GOSH, I just DIED! This was hilarious! I think T is an acceptable rating, since there's only implied frick frack, no actually smexy times. You wrote it really well, I loved it! Thank you for posting it!
lildemonicthing chapter 1 . 3/27
I loved this so much! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I think this story should be M but I love it and don't think it's the end of the world if you don't change it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This. Is. Beautiful! I love this just plain beautiful the rating is appropriate for this story just warn them that it may get heated but this story is already perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Put the rating up to m just to be safe. No need for your account to he deactivated. If you ever question wether to put a story as m or not do it anyway for safe measure.
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I think this was great! I have never seen an idea like this! So creative! Terrific job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Write more!
Fairy Queen of the Night chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hahaha that was funny! And don't worry the rating is fine. Trust me, I have read worse that have been rated T... :) Good Job on the writing
NekoReaper chapter 1 . 8/24/2013