Reviews for Sebastian's SebaCiel Fanfiction
Yeah, this should be rated M
circusftw chapter 1 . 6/5
This was pretty good I was expecting more tho I didn't realize it was a oneshot XD
lol if you're going to write something like this why tell your parents? No offense but that's just stupid. (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :), I commented something similar to someone else and they got pissed at me lol - I was only telling the truth XD - at least I was polite about it) Most parents don't know about FanFiction or don't particularly care, even if they did, I doubt they would know if this account was you unless you actually give real info away. (which I, along with many other people, will encourage you not to do for your own safety and benefit) If you have understanding parents, they wouldn't rlly care what you write or whatever in your free time as long as you don't actually do anything inappropriate until an appropriate age... Huh, you're pretty young to be writing this stuff, but whatever. I don't rlly care what you do in your free time.

I agree with some of the other comments before me with the keeping it T, your not rlly writing smut, it's just suggesting. And what's with the "to keep it safe thing"? Do you know how many fanfic account out there is rated "T" but is actually an M, or vise versa? Personally I've never seen an account being banned from making that mistake, but that's just me. Especially if it's something like this, I don't rlly think it matters. It's not like you're describing what a dick is or anything.

Ah~ that was a lot to write! lol you don't have to respond or anything since I am writing as a guest. but yeah - as an actual review: interesting I guess. If you feel up to it, this could become a rlly good M - you seem to have enough potential. I suggest to read aloud(or in ur head) to yourself to make sure you have no errors or anything. Slightly disappointed this wasn't an M but that's just me XD
MackFallen chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I am so sorry, I love this fic, but theres one thing. "Fullfill me wishes" it jUST MAKES ME THINK OF SEBASTIAN AS A PIRATE.
YaoiFangirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
awww, the fluff! o
a little shipper chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
so cute
CuriousPoet chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Stunning. Amazing. Beyond compare. These are the words that describe this fantastic story. And this is my heart pleading for more...
Loki-loves-Moose chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Oh my GOSH, I just DIED! This was hilarious! I think T is an acceptable rating, since there's only implied frick frack, no actually smexy times. You wrote it really well, I loved it! Thank you for posting it!
lildemonicthing chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I loved this so much! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I think this story should be M but I love it and don't think it's the end of the world if you don't change it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This. Is. Beautiful! I love this just plain beautiful the rating is appropriate for this story just warn them that it may get heated but this story is already perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Put the rating up to m just to be safe. No need for your account to he deactivated. If you ever question wether to put a story as m or not do it anyway for safe measure.
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I think this was great! I have never seen an idea like this! So creative! Terrific job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Write more!
Fairy Queen of the Night chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hahaha that was funny! And don't worry the rating is fine. Trust me, I have read worse that have been rated T... :) Good Job on the writing