Reviews for Mafia Games
Hana-lovelyBlack chapter 22 . 6/11/2015
This is really good, I hope you'll post thr sequel in no long!
Kritone chapter 22 . 3/30/2015
Oh, every, single, turn! Something is messed up here, something is deep there! Twists and turns and I just have to know what happens!

Normally, I don't like stories where "Everything that can go wrong, does." But this is one of the few that came out right.

Thank you, keep writing.
Fangirl chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
I would IDK? x.x
awesomepandagirl99 chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Oh my gosh this story is amazing! PLEASE CONTINUE IT IM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS!
Fangirl chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
I look at the class and say "If you don't like it kiss my ***..." lol XD omg...
Fangirl chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
... I think I figure it out but.. I hope I'm not right because how many deaths there were..
NeoZeroKnight300 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
This is like the godfather, i give thumbs up to this story, it's elaborate, gory and epic this is amazing
Dr. Doitsu chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
If my whole class...OMF that would be brilliant.

WE COULD HAVE GROUPS IN PE DETERMINED BY WHAT WE SHIP! FRUK V USUK FORTY LOVE!
xufxgigclhvcr chapter 22 . 6/27/2013
OMG I freaking love this! :'D This is just the best thing I've ever read!
Please continue this story!
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Headbutts hurt both ways
HimekoUchia chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
Aw the kid made me sad :(
Spamano is getting pretty strained but still working out XD
Spadejo9 chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
JESUS CHRIST MAN COULD YOU MAKE IT EVEN MORE ANGSTY?!

BUT STILL CONTINUE THE STORY. I LOVE IT EVEN THOUGH ITS A LITTLE DARK FIR MY TASTE
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
Oh god. I have no idea how I'd survive. I'd probably try to emphasis plot and play it off as shounen-ai strictly (not true but they don't need to know that). I'd say that any yaoi I happened upon was by accident and not understanding the summary or plot intentions to see where it was going. I'd argue that I read "shounen-ai" *cough*yaoi*cough* because I believe that love can happen between anyone and that we should not judge people based on their sexuality. I'd argue that I also read het fics too. In the end, I'd still be considered weird by most people, but I'd be able to retain enough of my dignity to not die of embarrassment because of my clever use of lies and half truths.
Little Question Marks chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
Question answer: Shit myself and move to Canada.
Orithyea chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
Please don't tell me that Alfred's going to die.