Reviews for The Long Game
Awwww! I lived it!
Monkey Typewriter chapter 59 . 8/15
This story is good, but damn, I really hate Sverrir. He's self-righteous, 100% a boot lick despite his words to the contrary, and loves laying the blame for all the evils at the feet of the classical warriors.
Still though, it's a good read, I I ignore Sverrir.
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 68 . 8/2
THIS WAS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME AND I CANT EVEN BREATH RIGHT AT THE MOMENT!
DO THEY FIND EACH OTHE ROMG THEY FRICKING BETTER THEYRE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER I WANT MORE MY SHIP NY PRECIOUS SHIP OMG OMG OMG SJAKVDKEVDMS CSKLEBEKFHQGDJS WPDSOSHWHJSJSH
anonymoose chapter 50 . 7/1
So he just... Jizzed... In his pants
CurdledMilkk chapter 26 . 6/30
AAAAAAHHH THE FEEEEEEEEELS
Doclover chapter 68 . 6/7
:) loved the stoRy it was amazing it took me like 3weeks to read it all but I enjoyed every minute of it
Crazy909 chapter 68 . 2/6
Love this! It's interesting and well thought out. I like that we see Asgards problems on Asgard rather than through another. The way thet Thor and Loki are having trouble with each other rather than just forgiving each other is great. The twists and different linking parts are shown easily. Loki's famiy is an awesome confusing and very sad mess, I really like how it's portrayed and how all have to give reasons for how they are- not making themself the hero, or justifying themselves; but there is reasoning (even if it's family revenge).
I like all the Norse Mythology thrown in. This story is definetley a fav.
Almecestris chapter 48 . 11/1/2015
Who is connected to the Storm Giant? I CAN'T WAIT.
Almecestris chapter 43 . 10/31/2015
No time. Must read. LOVE THIS.
Almecestris chapter 40 . 10/31/2015
Lol Loki has *ahem* performance problems LMAO
Almecestris chapter 38 . 10/31/2015
I disagree with those who say that Loki's becoming Gary Stu-ish. NO. JUST NO.
Almecestris chapter 34 . 10/31/2015
This story is like an emotional rollercoaster ride, I swear.
Almecestris chapter 33 . 10/31/2015
I haven't reviewed for a few chapters now because I SIMPLY CAN'T STOP. THIS IS SO AMAZING.
Almecestris chapter 30 . 10/31/2015
Children always think they know better than their parents. I guess it's the same for alien kids and alien parents lol
Almecestris chapter 29 . 10/31/2015