Reviews for The Potency of an Ignited Thought
canagg chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This... made absouletley no sense to me. I did not follow it at all. All I really got was Holly's remark about women being around the house at all hours at the night...
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hohoho! Wonderfully written. I love the parallels drawn between the two parts. It seems like the world would slow down for these two.
jessi chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great story!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
That was sweet.
Ah, HollyxArty never gets old. Lovely job.
InsanelyHappy chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Very nice! I loved the way you captured this!
Tawny chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Hehehehehe awesome
Ori chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Heh. Awesome.
Sophia Scorpia chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Genius. Simply exquisite. Prodigioso!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That's brilliant! I love the contrasting reactions, very very good! :)
Ru-Doragon chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
-cackles evily- Oh my god. -grins impishly- I fucking LOVE this! -points at you- You! How dare you mark this as complete! This must be CONTINUED! And if you will not, I shall do so. -already doing so, despite the fact that reading for school needs to be done- Few minor, insignificant considering where this MUST lead, details that are incorrect. Such as the fact that there's no way Holly would be able to reach his shoulder considering he's more than twice her height. I'm not in the mood to explain the parenthasis thing right now. -glowers at word- And I can't fricking spell. Never could. Now. -glomps you- Continue this please. -throws hand up- For the good of the entire fandom! -cackles manically-
Forever Day chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was cute. Nice writing, easy to read style, simple plot and I liked the Sherlock reference slipped in at the end there. Are you planning on continuing this at all, perhaps another couple of moments where the sparks started to fly more?
Asper chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Gah, this is absolutely fantastic. Your characterizations were spot-on and your writing was gorgeous; I adored every single word.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 8/25/2012