Reviews for Denizens of Fate
PhoenixTsutanai chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Awesome pairing. I sought this pair out after seeing some pics on rule 34. If you look closely, you can see that when Sheppy and Javik press forehead/crests together, her nose fills that angled profile above Javik's lips. Oh and if your having a hard time pairing someone for poor old Garrus I saw a slightly AU fic of Nyrene being the hand to hand specialist in Garrus's 'reachstyle and flexibility' story.
Anyway, love the fic _ hope to see more but if not its a good stopping point.
Kudos and job well done 3 the best fics are the omes you write for yourself and you kept everyone very well in character. Lol cant wait to see Liara's reaction to hearing Shepard has ancient Prothean blood in her line XD
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Can't wait
Alpenwolf chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
You really like to play with the characters in the mass effect universe, don't you?
Kosigan chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
Oh. Damn. Prothean DNA which travelled through generations? That AU is just ingenious. And the way Javik and Shepard need each other - disturbing somehow but also... sweet (can't find good, fitting word for feelings and thoughts in my head now).
And yes, it hurts to see Garrus like that. Hope you will find for him... something, somebody?
This one here is eager to see more :)
I-lov3-drells chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Awwwww Javik love. :...( for Garrus. We love you but Javik needs loving too. Lol!
Abionastar50 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Great work
Emily chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Thank you thank you for writing this! I loved it so much and I really hope that you write more about them! This was really well written and I really liked it.
M-Angel 05 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
I do hope you update soon. :-)
Spyke1985 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Hiya Guest person, thank you for that awesome review, and thank you to EVERYONE that reads this fic. I love you all!
I will be continuing this one as soon as I can find a spare moment between all my beta duties, and updating my other fics, as well as working on my first romance novel! Gotta make money somehow. :)

Anyway, just figured I'd update you guys, and thanks SO much for your support, you guys seriously keep me going!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I need more! NEED, YOU HEAR ME, NEED! I love your fics and your style of writing! Please, update soon! Or I may have to resort to pulling my hair out! 3 you!
femegade chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
Wowy! That was a hawt chappy. Feral sex ftw, seriously! I wonder if Garrus will react to this or if he's accepted his friend status? I guess we'll see! XD
bluebeta chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
VERY compelling...great read!
Birdy Main chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Huh, Not too bad, thought there would be more plot there. XD
I-lov3-drells chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Wow that got my heart moving this morning love it like always.
Cocoagurl27707 chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
oh shit garrus is gonna be pissed! Lol