Reviews for Secret Smile
Roses Wrath chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
This was great! *fangirls uncontrollably*

You did a great job, but there were a few typing errors. Nothing absolutely horrible, just a few comma errors here and there. Otherwise, you did a really good job in writing this!
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Oh that was wonderful! I hope you write more stories with these two! 3 3 3 3
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
OMGosh that was hot!
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Yummy 3
Sidney Pratt chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Exquisitly written. While i myself don't see Kanda with anyone male or female i love this more emotional side to him and absolutly can see this happening. I adore how you made me fall in love with a pairing i'd never before considered ) *applaudes*
Mettlei chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Oh yes, thank you! This was nice, a real treat for me...xD
Very nicely done, I like the way you put...certain things. people tend to overdo when it comes to fics so this realistic slash is really refreshing!
Thank you for sharing this story I enjoyed it all through! Hope to read more ‘not so common pairings’ from you in the future...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Luv luv luv luv it
Mettlei chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I have to say this was great all through... I love Yuu as the uke and you wrote this so good, you know... it wasn’t exaggerated and it didn’t feel...fake. I really loved the little slash scene, it was rather hot... it was very hot actually. I never wanted for the chapter to end so I was happy when I saw there’s gonna be more!
I enjoyed reading this VERY MUCH, so thank you for sharing and have fun writing the next chapter!
Mettlei chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Odd pairings... I love odd pairings and I like this one, there's not much to find about them so I'm glad to see this, I liked both chapters. Kanda’s thoughts where well thought out, something Kanda might actually think if we assume he would take the time and think on things like he did here xD
I almost wish you would drag this longer than three chapters because like I said this pairing is rather rare, but then again I'm impatient for the slash to occur xP and I'm impatient to see how Komui and Yuu will act around each other now...
Anyway, this is a nice story and you have a good writing style so keep it up and see ya next chapter.