Reviews for Sunglasses after Dark
Itachi's little Weaselette chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Stumbling onto more of your stuff, still good, probably shouldn't have taken so long for me to wander this way. xD It's probably just me but while everything was detailed right and was pretty accurate I felt like the sexual interaction wasn't... It didn't feel as intense as well, sex does feel; I mean it was hot(guy on guy action mmm ) but it didn't get the proper rise it should've. Ah, that sounded strange... haha, oh well, it was still good without the fever.
Thanks for the read!
Angelas chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was.. absolutely breathtaking. Beautiful, just precious! I applaud your efforts. :3

Well, where shall I begin? This plot twist was insane, that's for sure. Believable and absolutely intense! Ohh, how I love the way you worked the characters! So IC, especially.. Cresss. LMAO I made a girlish inhuman sound at that part. xD oh gad. Wesker's accent is just fabulous, isn't it?
Loved your play with words. Very swift and easy to understand. I could see it all in my head without much effort at all. Your words alone got me through it.. in the most amazing way possible, might I add. o-o
Please write more of these two! That secks scene between them was just the HOTTEST. I need MORE! D:

Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful [Chresker] gem with us needy readers! I hope to find more from you in the future. c:

xx
DamonWesker chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh man, that was good...now that's the kind of ending I would have like for RE6, lol, much better this way. XD
IAmAlbertWesker chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love this! Not the first time I've read it, but its always very enjoyable! :)
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wow this would of been such a great ending to re5 it would be sooo unexpected lol
Gaius Octavius chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Lovely story. You should write a sequel :)
GHOSTSherri chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm a terrible American, I couldn't figure out why Wesker would be looking at the drivers license hahaha On that note...
Uh oh, Chris is in trouble! Haha
I love this, it was amazing. I really like how you mentioned Weskers glasses nearly broke, its something no one else has ever mentioned before and I was beginning to suspect they were impossible to break. I like it, its a litte detail, but still significant in my mind. I can't copy and paste at the moment as I am on my phone, but as soon as I can I shall tell you my favorite parts. :)
And to you I shall ask likewise, any plans for continuing? (Haha I almost sounded intelligent for a moment there)
*Sherri*
siberian74 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is an amazing read, I loved how you creatively change Wesker's reasoning in discarding Uroboros and using it as bait so he can have Chris undivided attention. It may be a one shot but I do hope you could post another fic featuring this pairing.

Despite the AU outcome, both Wesker and Chris are so in character here, one scene I loved where they sized each other up, Wesker is taller while Chris is bigger scene. It's a well written fic, looking forward for the next one. Thanks and take care. D
littlevamp chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Loved it, especially the steamy goodness;)-Lil V p.s. will there be future updates or was this a one-shot?;)