Reviews for one track vertigo
You do know they are half brother and sister right?
fitz's aria chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
your writing is seriously fantastic! :)
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is awesome. I love these two together.
-— deanna
mereedithh chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Perfect. Just perfect. I literally started sobbing at this. Spencer, Jason both portrayed beautifully and accurately. You really captured all the perfect details. I laughed at the self help book part haha :) also, incest is a reallyyyyyy taboo topic, but you handled it wonderfully, and it just doesn't seem wrong at all.

Heartbreaking and bittersweet and beautiful.
Conseils chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow. That was heartbreaking and beautiful written ;) Jason and Spencer are perect and I could really pictured them in this story. Please, write more!
Hope that you'll understand what I wrote here, I'm not good at English :D
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
oh my god.

this. was. brilliant. How do you write like that anyway? The words should be pretentious but they definitely don't seem like it in any of your fanfics. It simply rolls off the tongue and it's pretty much enough to leave me speechless.

five stars.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
its beautifully written and i am shocked, you make their act sound bittersweet instead of add another chapter
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Well-written and great job!
A fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful! I love this story!
Isidore chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
WHYTHOUGH WHY
WHY WOULD YOU
SOBS OPENLY
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved this story! You should write more to it, i love Jason/ Spencer! Wish there was more Fan Fiction out there for them! Keep up the great work!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is just what I needed after all those Jason/Spencer feelings I've been struggling with. Ah, incest, you taboo thing, you.

Why do I ship these two, why? It's so tragic and it's never going to happen but I still do anyway.

Right, back to your writing. This was just lovely. Very well-written and thought out. The angst and conflict was perfect and Spencer's indecision was just wonderful. You make me ship them even more. Great job.
Sandrine Shaw chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That's heartbreaking and messed up and beautiful, and wonderfully written on top of it. I love Spencer's and Jason's chemistry on the show and part of me that ships them very hard just wants them together and happy, but this fic does a brilliant job of making it obvious how this isn't going to happen.

(Also, unrelated to this fic, I love your user icon / avatar! *hearts Allison*)
on rooftops chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
HOPE I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
Okay.
Nope. Okay.
NOPE.
This was gorgeous and perfect and your descriptions of everything were just - ugh, so brilliant - and when Melissa walked in I was on the floor crying because WHY ARE THEY NOT OKAY? I laughed at the bit about the self-help book, but mostly I was on the edge of my seat with sadness and happiness and weird mixed emotions and how do you do this to me, girl?
The way you wrote both Jason and Spencer was perfect, and the way you developed their relationship was brilliant. Really really beyond perfect.
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hm...

Okay, I love the opening, mostly, BUT, I don't buy the idea that Spencer views her boyfriends as "phases." I get what you are doing with this, and see the advantages, but they're too GOOD for that, IMO. Wren and Toby are just too good as people and love interests for me to buy Spencer dismissing them like that.

This is not to say the opening doesn't work. It does. I love second person, and you describe what it should be like to be Spencer very well. That's the first thing I noticed, really, and I admire it.

The second thing I noticed was the detail oriented nature of the fic. You've caught different little things, like Jason always being there when Spencer comes for him, quite well. That's something I like to see in fanfic. The dialog especially feels like something out of the show. (Admittedly, the show has overly dramatic and polished dialog, but I'm a sap for it so I love seeing it here.)

I'm not sure if Spencer's web searches were SUPPOSED to make me laugh out loud, but they did. Besides, we all know that is the place to find guides to surviving incestuous feelings. Just check the Wizards of Waverly Place section.

Hm...

I enjoyed this the most of the Spencer/Jason fics I just searched for. I felt it worked the best and was the best written, and none of them struck me as bad. Thank you for the fic.