Reviews for one track vertigo
Pure perfection :) I have shipped these two for so long and at the beginning just because. Sigh they would have such a tragic love story I love it. Spencer and jason would've been an amazing couple. I love ypur story it is exactly how I would've seen them beginning and ending.
jencerspason chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wow u r such n amazing writer, I love these two I don't care if they're half bro n sis I totally frickin ship them, y did theyt have to be realted anywayz.
The sexual tension vetween them though, sorry for ranting but seriously I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
You do know they are half brother and sister right?
fitz's aria chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
your writing is seriously fantastic! :)
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is awesome. I love these two together.
-— deanna
mereedithh chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Perfect. Just perfect. I literally started sobbing at this. Spencer, Jason both portrayed beautifully and accurately. You really captured all the perfect details. I laughed at the self help book part haha :) also, incest is a reallyyyyyy taboo topic, but you handled it wonderfully, and it just doesn't seem wrong at all.

Heartbreaking and bittersweet and beautiful.
Conseils chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow. That was heartbreaking and beautiful written ;) Jason and Spencer are perect and I could really pictured them in this story. Please, write more!
Hope that you'll understand what I wrote here, I'm not good at English :D
empressdawn chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
oh my god.

this. was. brilliant. How do you write like that anyway? The words should be pretentious but they definitely don't seem like it in any of your fanfics. It simply rolls off the tongue and it's pretty much enough to leave me speechless.

five stars.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
its beautifully written and i am shocked, you make their act sound bittersweet instead of add another chapter
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Well-written and great job!
A fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful! I love this story!
Isidore chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I? dfsjlkgksdlgsdl gOD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved this story! You should write more to it, i love Jason/ Spencer! Wish there was more Fan Fiction out there for them! Keep up the great work!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is just what I needed after all those Jason/Spencer feelings I've been struggling with. Ah, incest, you taboo thing, you.

Why do I ship these two, why? It's so tragic and it's never going to happen but I still do anyway.

Right, back to your writing. This was just lovely. Very well-written and thought out. The angst and conflict was perfect and Spencer's indecision was just wonderful. You make me ship them even more. Great job.
Sandrine Shaw chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That's heartbreaking and messed up and beautiful, and wonderfully written on top of it. I love Spencer's and Jason's chemistry on the show and part of me that ships them very hard just wants them together and happy, but this fic does a brilliant job of making it obvious how this isn't going to happen.

(Also, unrelated to this fic, I love your user icon / avatar! *hearts Allison*)