Reviews for In Thine Image Rough Draft
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I don't mean to be disrespectful or anything but I think you should delete both parts of Forever can end in seconds. Seriously it is just too graphic and hideous. I know you might say I shouldn't read this but I'm sure that others like me would agree that it is just too graphic and disturbing, even more than you warned it would be. I know you decided to write this despite how dark it is but in my opinion (and maybe a few others) this should never have been written at all. Just letting you know this is my opinion on the matter. But at the same time you have such potential that I can't believe you would write and post something as horrid and atrocious as this. There are alot of bad people in the world but you "Kasuto of Kataan" are not one of them. I know without a doubt you're better than this and you know it too. Think long and hard about this and about what I have told you please.
linkhaxor56 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Please post the other part soon. your such a great writer. you desreve more reviews than you right now. i'd share your stuff, but i dont have any friends that are intrested in this thing
BOB the first chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Man ur stories are better then a book i dont get it why u dont have more reviews pls update more ur rly good. If i saw u update this story would make my day
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Can u plz update all these stories r awsum !plz
InsidiousCrimson chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I kind of feel like this story is much different from all of the others. I indeed respect your efforts to jump right back into writing. You're coming along great as far as I can tell! For a rough draft, this story looks a little bit kept for raw and unedited, it's not bad at all. As far as constructive criticism goes, the beginning was rather raw looking and this may impact the story's first impression. As I read on, I found that the story began to piece itself together but in a way that the reader wouldn't first assume. I would recommend that you should develop a foreshadowing device to let the reader know that the story will pick up (otherwise very good). The rest of the story feels very legitimate however, much different than all of the others, however. Even more so than the last story. I again, show my respect for your ability to jump back into fan fiction so quickly.
Shadowworlders chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Have you attempted to write a story that translates the glitchy and story-less-ness of the very first Legend of Zelda for NES? I think that your talent would probably enable you to make one that works for that game.
Bryan Dacote chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
First off; I'm surprised that I'm the first to actually comment on this story! I mean its been several weeks since you've posted it. I'm surprised I didn't jump on this as soon as I got the notification. Anyhoo...

Yet another piece of epicness, Kasuto! Hell, I think this might turn out to be your best yet! And you said this was a "rough draft"? Damn, my roughs (on paper or typed) are littered with errors and mistakes, but I saw NONE. I've seen some problems in your older ones (on your site, haven't read them again here yet), but I really didn't see any.

I do love where this is leading, but I got one question that can be kinda considered asking for a spoiler but here it is: Well, currently I'm writing my own story and I plan on Link losing his right eye (since its The Hero of Time) near the end of mine and I'm wondering if you are planning on doing that? I'm sure your aware that the Hero's Shade in TP is in fact OoT/MM Link?

I don't want details on how it happens, but I'd like my curiosity satisfied. I can just wait for you to finish the story and post it. But just humor me - a big fan of your works. I never have really posted or commented on your stuff before, but I have been enjoying all your works since about 05-06. I've reread some of them multiple times (namely Origins and Eternity)

Well, I hope we readers don't have to wait too long for the story to be completed. So Keep up the awesome work, Kasuto! You haven't lost your touch at writing, man!