Reviews for Runaways
dayscrazed chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This whole story is amazing. I have to say that it is my ultimate favorite Linzin / Team Avatar fic. It just encompasses so many character developments and meaningful interactions. I want you to know that I have read this in full at least four times because it's that good and I love it so much. Thank you for writing this! As far as my imagination is concerned this is totally cannon. I look forward to reading it all over again whenever I get serious Linzin feels. Thank you!
Foreveralways101 chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
This is so beautifully written! Could you please consider sitting a short sequel of maybe how Lin would react to Sokka dying? Or more of their relationship? I am a Tokka shipper but even if tokka ever happened I firmly Sokka would've been an important figure in Lin's life :)
Electricboa chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
My, this was quite an adventure. I never thought this story would be drawn out so much from that reference in 'Tales of Republic City,' but I'm certainly glad it was. After all this, I'm actually a little sad that Lin and Tenzin didn't work out in the end, you really did a good job of balancing their friendship and feelings that I genuinely wanted them to have a happy ending together. I also liked the balance of the adult as they search for them, and their own heart-to-hearts. The reveal of Lin's father was intriguing, and an interesting deviation of what I was expecting. All in all, a good story, very well written.
romeraven81 chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
Best. Chapter. Ever!

Toph telling off the baby daddy? Excellent! Toph's mom getting involved? Great! Lao Beifong telling the baby daddy off plus punching him like a brawler? Priceless!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I've read it so far, and it's awesome! And the wolf-hound is a real animal. :) Kinda like the Irish Wolfhound and even the Scottish Deerhound.

Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Funny. Cute. Sweet. Sexy. Trials. Amazing. Ect...
KA Shipper chapter 20 . 12/26/2012
Finished reading this in one night. It was a lovely read :)
Azul Ocean chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
Once again, you have delivered some of the best writing I've ever read. This story took me on an emotional rollercoaster along with all the characters. Just... Wow. Please don't ever stop writing!
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
I absolutely loved having Katara, Sokka, Toph, and Aang together again.
GuitarBOSS chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
"There had been an element of destiny, fate and "star-crossed lovers who surmounted all odds against them" to her love story with Aang. But Katara recognized that they were most certainly the exception and not the rule. True soulmates were few and far between. And even with a transcendent love between them that was more powerful than all the cosmic energy in the universe, she and Aang had still endured their share of misunderstandings, fights, tears and sometimes even heartbreak. All of those trials had only been compounded by their youth and inexperience."

And lo, with a single paragraph, DJNS caused the mass suicide of zutarans everywhere.
ThatGuy chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
Your tales from republic city was awesome and one if my favorites. This piece is also awesome.
Don't stop writing and consider going pro if you haven't already
NoAlias chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
Another amazing story! I again spent hours today reading this when I should have been doing other things. Honestly, I don't think fanfiction has ever made me cry before, but I was bawling in this last chapter. You did a wonderful job with all the characters and juggling all the emotions involved. It's hard for me to say enough good things about it really. I love the story that you have built with Lin and Toph; and this story makes Lin and Tenzin's break up many years later that much more heartbreaking.

My only (slight) criticism would be that it doesn't make sense to me that Tenzin would give up on ever seeing Oogi again so easily. But overall, other than that, all the characters' actions and emotions made perfect sense and were really well written.

Do you have any other spinoffs in this universe planned? I really hope you do! I will keep a lookout for more! :) Thank you so much for a wonderful read!
Anon chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
Perfect. Another masterpiece of fanfiction and ingenious storytelling. Way to go DJNS!

PS: you need to write about how the rest of their night went...well-written Kataang smut is good for the soul. Bask in the awesomeness that is smut! ;)
Katsumara chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
What a way to end it!

First off, the reunion was just wonderful. Loved it and how things wrapped up, but there were a couple of things there at the end. First off.. Bow-chicka-wow-wow! Go Aang and Katara! Man.. I really do love your writing of Katara. I truly do.

Secondly.. Aang's 'sonic-boom vision' thing and him seeing Sokka.. uh.. missing Suko, OH GOD. That image. Why did you do that?! Haha!

Anyway, keep up the great work, DJNS! :D
Cindy chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
I just like to put it out there that your an amazing writer and as much as i hate to see this story end I am just as glad that it all worked out in the end. :) Thanks for updating and hopefully you write more stories. I really did enjoy this story Thank you for writing it :)