Reviews for A Hug A Day Keeps The Werewolves Away
Silv Sapphire chapter 4 . 5/22
This is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing
Perfect 3 chapter 1 . 5/9
. . .
Roith and Lorette chapter 2 . 1/25
Lorette: "You've been hugging other people?"

What. Is. My. Life.
minnie2like2read chapter 1 . 1/3
Omg plz write part 2
nickie.hopkins chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I so so so want a sequel to this as well as the story told in Dereks point of view.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Ohhh I absolutely love this one too! Will you write about when Stiles becomes pregnant? Or is with his children?
JasonJamie chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Your way of writing is incredible... I'm hooked already after the first few sentences and one can not do nothing but read until the story is over... and your humor ;) LMAO ;) you make Stiles justice big time so thanks to you :)
Blaze chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Write a sequel!
minnie2like2read chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Hi, just wanted to say I love this story. It was so funny. But will there be a part 2. I would love to knw what happens next.
nickie.hopkins chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Would love to read this but in Derek's point of view. Love the story. Also would love a squeal where they are older with a family etc.
nickie.hopkins chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Love this. Wish there was more to it. More that shows more steps in their relationship from the mating to kids.
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
OMFG BEST STORY EVER DUDE. I love you. No lie. Seriously, we could get great friends you and I :')
Hide-Me-Inside chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
OMG DUDE JUST- OMG! I swear that is the funniest chapter in pretty much any story I've ever read
DeathsLights chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
This was just brilliant *wipes tear* I had tears collecting it was so funny XD! Thank for writing such an awesome piece, I hope you write a smutty piece about these two soon :3
vanillavillian101 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
HAHAHAHA! I love the fact that Derek is a "free-hugger" because he's so unemotional in the other fics. Literally, this is one of the BEST and funniest Sterek fics I've read in a long while. Hell, one of the best fanfics I've read in a long while. PLEASE DO A SEQUEL!

By the way, I love how the chapters end with "fuckity-fuck!" This will be my new catchphrase from now on. D