Reviews for Reversed!
Puppydroid chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I was murmuring 'that's so cute!' ever since Ikuto blushed.
It is oh sooooooooo cute!
Hannah L-Sama chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
GAH! That was awesome and hilarious! I've read multiple stories with a "perverted Amu" but this is by far the best, most well-done and believable. Please make more one-shots with this concept! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Yo I think it would be as awesome u made this into a full story
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
yo i be like he be blushing dude this is wat way waaayyyyyyy OOC god it's still too cool good job
warmheartxoxo chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
OMG! SO GOOD! :P
Queenzeze chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
ROFL! LOL! EVERY LAUGHING THINGY OUT THERE!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Wow... Yeah, I just can't see this. I can't imagine Ikuto blushing so much! I don't know... I like it, but I can't picture it in my head... Is Ikuto older than Amu in this, or are they the same ages as the anime? That's one thing I can't figure out... I can't imagine Amu as her own age or Amu older than Ikuto. Cool n Spicy Ikuto? Just a weird thought... Maybe it's because I've watched so much Shugo Chara? Oh well, I still like it! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AliceKat chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I thought of something like this before, I wonder how this'll turn out-reads- AWESOME XD my idea was they switch ages per say, in your story, I can't tell how old ikuto is... BUT I LOVE THIS STORY :D so... continue? :3 lol X3 somehow in this story I imagined amu's older? I mean I can't imagine her doing this at 12 years of age o.O ikuto... it's kinda cute when I thought ikuto was the younger one in this one :3 still don't how old he is in this...
Pixiehunter5522 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hurry and make the second chap
leelee chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
amj woodnt kiss bak lol
amuto fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
HAHAHA that was so funny!
himetomomi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
haha, it was funny to think of Ikuto sttutering and blushing like that :3
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Lmafo good job! Although I can't say I would expect amu to be the perv
Out in the Sticks chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wow I didn't think that if you reversed their personalities (the ones in the anime) and make them have it, it would be that good! XD I wish I could read more but...oh well. This was fun! XD :) I really love it!
Mysterystar chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Haha lol more chapies plzzzzzz