Reviews for God Takes the Lonely
NancyDfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Love this so much! )
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
You really... moved me with this. I hadn't realised just how emotionally involved I had become until I read the word "Goodwill" and realised what Cas was thinking of - then I felt this sad/fond wrench; like a moment of true grief, like he must have felt. You have to be a very good writer to evoke that sort of reaction. Just beautifully written.
deanwteam4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Love it!
hopeless-hapless chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Oh my fuggin god you are so perf, your writing is perf and i just, i think i may love you.
Tbh this is the third or fourth time I have read this fic in particular and every time i just asdfdghjkhlafdsl.
Please continue doing what you have been doing, don't ever change because you are perfect.
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That was really interesting. I liked the comment on PJ's. That made the story for me because I LOVE my pj's so go Jo. but I also really liked how you had her point out that she wanted her last time to mean something more. I thought the whole thing was sweet and very fitting with the characters and episode and I really liked that you didn't shove Destiel in our faces but made it fit with the story and ended at just the right place. Good story.
bezubaanphirse chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow, this is so perf, I can't even deal.
I think I ship Cas and Jo now, so thank you. c:
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'm not really a Destiel fan. Got nothing against it, just not my cup of tea. But I do like the idea of Jo/Cas, in fact I'm sort of kinda working on a Jo/Cas... um, long story, not important. But this story was beautiful, all the way through. I felt like Cas was so in character, and that what happened between him and Jo was beautiful and sweet and so unarguably kind. Loved this, in short.
Bruna chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is beyond perfection on SO MANY LEVELS! First Jo's voice which is just flawless, then the whole Cas/Jo thing that felt so organic and like a path the show could very well had gone in "Abandon All hope" then if this fic wasn't already awesome you end it with fallen!Cas AND pre-slash Destiel. Just perfection! Keep writting please
the-poette chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Love the calm introspective feel of this fic. smartly written.
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Amazing story! I really love the relationship between Jo and Cas- they were lovely together even if only one night. It makes a lot of sense to me because I would expect Jo to be fascinated by Cas. He made her last night on earth so special and beautiful. And now months later he remembers Jo and her fuzzy pjs. It was a very sweet and poignant moment. I love how you take in from there- a future with Dean as a possibility. I love your story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
,y god this is the best fic i read in ages! oh my GOD, seriously, incredibly well written, im saving this to my favourites well done. im sorry im not so good with words but this story is just wow. im actually crying. what have you done to me?!