Reviews for Dog's Body
animeinuyasha713 chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Please Finnish this
Blue-Embered-Wolf chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
You can't stop there! I need to know what happens! XD
CassMartin chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Excelent story. The way you described inuyasha's unneasiness to kagome was very realistic and was so funny most of the time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lara chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
His story is amazing!

Hope you have not given up on her though this time without updating it.

If possible, please keep this wonderful story.

Krisa-p15 chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
so i first discovered this story of yours on the blissful ignorance site and i LOVE it.

ive been waiting for you to finish it for FOREVER!

please? pretty please? youre such a talented author and i need more.

im shameless, what can i say?

oh well. i'll still be a fan regardless. keep up the good work.

(but seriously, an update, please?)

Krisa
mysterychild chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Wow! :D I know it's been awhile since you've updated this story, but I thought I would say that it's awesome. Great descriptive writing and I really enjoy the quotes. I hope, while it's on hiatus, that it's not forgotten.
InuHanyouLuver chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
I love this story! Your writing style is awesome and makes it very interesting and is very discriptive. I hope you'll be able to update very soon!
Lifestyle chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Ack! That can't be it! There must be more! I really hope that this story is continued sometime in the near future, because it's just too good to give up!

I'll be checking frequently... every day...I'm not joking... in hopes that this might one day be updated...

Hope to see more from you soon! :) I love your work; it's amazing! I wouldn't picture Inuyasha and Kagome as anything different than what you've portrayed them as here.

Foxtale3 chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
NO! This is such a great story! Please, you must update it! Especially after you tossed out this tid-bit of a chapter. It only served to whet my appetite for more. Please?
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I haven't even read this story yet, and I wanted to say that I am impressed with the links you provide on your main page. As an avid dog lover who has done my own fair share of research, this type of dedication to quality is very appreciated! I also have an interest in Akitas, and can't wait to be finished with my internship so I can live somewhere that allows dogs! So before I even read this story... Thank you!
inuaiko chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
yay hes human-wait halfdemon again! i love yor story please update again soon!
shadow6689 chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
I had almost given up on you. This is so good I cant wait for more. please dont wait another 2 years for the rest. :)
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 9 . 7/14/2007
Loved it! OMG, really loved it, and when I read about the akita(on wikipedia) I really saw many similarities with Inuyasha, stubborn, loyal, guarding and dominant. Hehe, update soon!
Tierra chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
Wow...
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
-scoots in really quickly- By the way... I'm stealing you're 200th review... Just needed to do this... Ja ne! -runs out of the way of flame thrower/items being chucked-