Reviews for So Much for Staying Out of Trouble
Scribleyellow chapter 4 . 2/3
Please update
thx.uch chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
I'd love to read the next chapter!
It'd be fun with Tony asking and observing how magical things work.
iambutasimplefarmer chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
I love this story. Not only have you kept everything believable, but all of the characters personalities have remained intact. This has a creative plot that is excuted so realisticly. The bet is totally something Ron would do, and it's so often that authors seem to just glue the two stories together, but you've sewn it, and seamlessly so. Thank you for an amazing read, and I can't wait until you update.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
Noo nth has happened yet
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
great story!
MidnightsRose chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Would love to read more.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
I love it. When's the next update?
E4mj chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
I see it's been a while since this was updated, but I hope there will be more at some stage, I like where it's going! ...Though I also hope you'll find a way to keep the arc whilst still healing Tony. Iron Man kind of needs it... they could get rid of the shrapnel for him, but he could not tell anyone (convenient when Stane tries to kill him but it doesn't actually do anything, right?)
Anyway, excellent work!
thehpfan123 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I loved it. I can't wait ro see what will happen next. Please update.
HarryxD.Grayman chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I've read thes 4 chapters so many times and still grin like a loon every single time for the entire time I read. I hope you havent given up on this, and look forward to what you do with it. So many questions, how does tony become Iron Man? How will Harry fit into the Avenger storyline (there are so many ways its impossible to guess) or is it tony who will now have to fit in to harry's world? Does Harry end up punching ron? Hope to find out *grins and thumbs up*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I might have just looked up how old Robert Downey Junior was when he played the role.
AminaS chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Good Story but you haven't updated in two years?! Do you plan on continuing this or should we consider it abandoned?
Venus914 chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Not slash?
Euryphae chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I like this, I hope to see more. :D
Janara chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
I loved this story, I hope inspiration will struck so you can write a few more chapters, becasue awesome story here.