Reviews for Dirty Little Secret Part 1: Kurosakura
kennisha.james chapter 19 . 8/27
I liked this, a lot of twist.
ShadowKitten14 chapter 2 . 6/11
Great chapter. I hate that Ginjo even more now.
Eumenida chapter 19 . 3/14
i love your writting and your imagination ... if you have finish it plz tell me the title for the sequel because i can't find it ... and i can't wait to read it ... thnks for the nice and enjoyable story ...
Amaya Sakuragi chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Loved it so much XD And i could so imagined that Byakuya slept beside Ichi instead of his closet ;D
ShadowThief126 chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
It has been a cute story so far, but I feel like it has been dragging a little bit in the last few chapters.
Tomyallen chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
Okay that little wedding ceremony was perfect for them. Kinda glad Ichigo didn't want his family there...I could only imagine his father somehow making a mess of things in the obnoxious way he normally is like around his son. And oh boy...these men are going to have quite the future ahead of them. You think having a hollow has been troubling, Ichigo? Well now his husband is also a Vizard and they've just joined to create a child. With their powers this kid is going to be something else. Not to mention they still have to deal with the elders...I can only imagine the havoc these two are going to create in the soul society.

Well done overall. I remembered it all well enough that I never had to go back and re-read even though I was gone for so long. It's nice to have a different pairing from the usual and I look forward to reading the sequel!
Tomyallen chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Aww that was kinda cute. No surprise that Byakuya lost control of the hollow in the real world though...with his normal rieatsu his hollow is going to be damned powerful. I wonder how Byakuya will address the council about the hollow though...I'd pay to see their reactions, lol. And wow...Ichigo really rushed out that proposal, huh? Lol that's Ichigo though...nothing is ever done slowly and thoughtfully. Thats why him and Byakuya balance each other out so well. And sex with masks...that privacy barrier must have taken a beating, lol.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the finale and the sequel!
Tomyallen chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
Wow...stunning. Byakuya's hollow is just as much of a handful as Shirosaki was for Ichigo. It's will be extremely interesting to see how he handles it. And as if though bonding Ichigo and Byakuya wasn't enough...even the bloodthirsty hollows find love in their own sort of way. Hopefully that really was the last of Ginjou though...crazy bastard has created enough angst for this story. Now Ichigo can finally heal, with Byakuya to help, and I'm sure he'll be able to help Bya a little with his hollow as well.

So glad to be back. Your writing is as stunning as it always is. Looking forward to more (and glad to see this story will have a sequel)!
elyuu chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
Oh dear. I want the sequel... I would love to see it.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
Damn that was a good read! It's well planned out and sense. I loved it. Good job:)
dustofhooves chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
Sometimes I really want to strangle you for making me shiver with EVERY damn fanfic you write. But then I want to overload you with love because ByaRen is my ultimate otp and you're such a good writer. owo
simhead75 chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
really liked this story it was well thought out and the plot was stable. I tryed looking for the sequel but I can't seem to find it
CrimsonNight41 chapter 19 . 1/22/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter was PERFECTION! Beautiful! I've loved every chapter of this, and I can't freaking WAIT to read the sequel! XD That part at the end, with Shirosaki and Kurosakura, was amazing! I was hoping for that. ;) You should totally continue developing their relationship in the sequel, as well! I love this! Keep making sequels? ;D Thank you so much for writing this fantastic story!
CrimsonNight41 chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
AHHH! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! THEY'RE GONNA HAVE BABIES! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER! I was literally shrieking with excitement as I read this. XD I have to admit, before reading your stories, I hated mpreg. I'm still not entirely sure that I like it, but it definitely works for your stories. ;) I can't wait for them to have a whole brood of babies! XD
CrimsonNight41 chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
Dare I hope that this is the end of their struggle with Ginjou and Tsukishima? :D I just have to say, the amount of thought you put into everything is astounding. Everything just clicks, and the way you write it really brings it to life. So I just have to say that in super impressed, and you are an amazing writer! :3