Reviews for Lift Me Up
ChasingYou chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
This is almost the first time that I wished that Degrassi was M-rated, haha. This was just perfection, and I don't really believe in perfection either.

I really like Bullfrog, Cece, Eli and Clare in this, just their interaction is really funny. They should have more moments like this on the show.

Also thank you for your reply on my review. I know I tend to forget to review every now and then but I really try to do it every time. So it is nice to hear that people appreciate it. I'm going to read your story Always now, your reply made me curioius ;)
ChasingYou chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Ah, I love the friendship between Clare and Katie. They need to have more moments on the show.

Again, really wonderful chapter! I can't wait to read what is going to go down at Eli's later on ;)
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow, that is just so embarassing. I have a younger sister and I tried to imagine how I would feel if I walked in on her having sex or vice versa and that is just awkward. I would want to hide as well, so I get what Clare is doing.

You really have a great writing style. I really enjoy reading your work. I can't wait to read more.
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Loved it!
musiksnob chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Yeay! Real sex and sweetness. Loved Cece and Bullfrog in this.

Enjoyed Jake not wanting to know what they were up to.

Not sure I'd want to swipe my v-card in a pillow fort but hey, whatever floats your boat Clare.
Passion-and-Danger chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
haahh it would be awesome if jake and katie caught them doing it the next time xD hahah amazing story 3
takethecurve chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Awwww! That was so sweet and sexy! I lived the pillow fort, and I loved the embarrassing Goldsworthy parents!
shehadastory chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
This was perfect and hilarious! "I reached for the Bat Signal." I cackled there and "The Leviathin or The Boyfriend?" Just fucking brilliant! It was hot and sweet and bed breakingly awesome! Loved it!
EclareSeddieluv chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Oh Clare and her embarrassing moments. They broke Eli's bed too! Great story! :)
eclarefan54 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Oh my god this was perfection. The conversation in the beginning between Jake and Clare was funny yet sweet at the same time. I love that they both see themselves as siblings now and are able to have that kind of relationship. The way he looked out for her like older brothers do was a sweet touch. The part with Eli's parents and Clare drinking wine and talking was exactly how I imagine Eli's parents to be. Bullfrog mentioning not to drink too much because of Eli's meds was a nice reminder of his bi-polar condition. And then we get to the smut which was flawless. Everything from their kissing against the wall to the hot, hot kisses on his desk to the bed breaking and finally to the beautiful, romantic moment of their first time together. It was sweet how Eli didn't let his bed breaking deter them from their first time and honestly I think this was my favorite story you've ever written. I loved it.
ShayChambers chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
So, so, so good! I'm really glad I found this; it was very well written, clearly thought out, and I loved the hint of Clatie friendship. Great job :)
degrassiluver18 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Loved it!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Lol omg this made me laugh! Omg Finally you updated it!
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Oh my gosh I can only wish to be as funny as you!

I loved the chicken comments between Clare and Jake.

When they broke the bed I just started laughing uncontrollably, oh my gosh it was just perfection!

The whole roller coaster comment, Eli would so say that LOL.

Great story!
Lady Azura chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Ha. Hahaha. HHAHAHAHAHA. I don't know why, but just picturing the bed snapping right as they're about to get it on is just too funny. But anyway... great chapter. :P Worth the wait!