Reviews for Myrnin & Claire's Kiss
Clyrnin4eva chapter 1 . 4/9
I read this a while back, when I first heard of fanfiction and was looking for Myrnin and Claire. I didn't realise it was on this website! I finally got an account after reading 'Kissing You' by ASubtleGrace. Was then looking for more fanfics and came across this one after reading your other MV story! Anyway, sure that was interesting, y'know, my rambling (NOT!). Just wanted to say I love this version, and wish you had been there to give Rachel Caine this brilliant idea!
EA xx
Love it!
I have not read all the books,im on book six right now, but I done a little looking around on the internet. It said that they do kiss in one of the books.
Libertied Insanity chapter 1 . 1/30
Hehehe, love it! Write another chapter...? This is great, love how you wrote everything but used an idea from the book and managed to expand it into Clyrnin so well that it all fits together perfectly :)
Halle Rowe chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was awesome! I like Claire Shane just fine, but I have ALWAYS wanted it to be Claire Myrnin! Please do more of these edited CM chapters!
Judy Hitler chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This was insanely good
pat4pat chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You wrote Myrnin so deliciously good! :)
Jane.Volturi chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
wow that is good :D
Angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was one of my favs I love it
sausage chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
wow that was a passionate kissed between myrnin and Claire was that really from the book bitter blood?
Alyssa Martinez chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
oh my god this was amazing ! i am a huge fan of the morganville vampire series , and i am on book five and it has been killing me to see myrnin and claire develope a relationship or even kiss so i couldnt help but to google and look up if any thing ever happens between them . reading this just made my whole world light up lol .love it .love it . love it .
lucylang95 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Actually prefer this version
lucy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
To be honest I kind of prefer this version to the one in the book, well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love it! Myrnin and Claire are really cute together! It's rare, because i like Shane and Claire, but Myrnin and Claire, too!
mYRINNNNNN chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
wooooooooooow i wished they would get 2tegter i just hate shane cuss hes wid claireee .
myrnin and claire r soo much better. this is goooodd
ash chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You are amazing! Now I wan't them 2gether soo much!