Reviews for This Means War
oesteffel chapter 6 . 6/14
I don't really know who to root for...Sebastian usually doesn't get the girl so it would be nice if he did once in a while, but on the other hand...I really love the Jace character. It's like Edward vs. Jacob once again! All I want is for one of the boy, who didn't get the girl, to end of with someone nice at the end (like Jacob did). I thought Clary was kind of forward.
buffalofangirl4life chapter 6 . 2/21
please continue I like sebby and jace its going to get good down and dirty u should diffidently do a truth and dare and please don't make seb a douche keep his personality just like it is.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
That's good could you please update soon
clancy chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Hello
Do u still writin on?
rosie x chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
woah I like this its getting good
Cheliz chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Please keep going!
Kathyrn chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
K so i luv this fanfic! But im like the mainstream stuff and i cant help it so can u pl make sure that jace and clary plz become a couple in the end? thank you id be soooooooooo happy! :)
greygirl2358 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
I really wish you would continue with this story! I have yet to see one like it and I think this story is really good! I know it's been almost a year, but I really would like to read more!
All-things-fictional chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE this story! Please please please please update!
ColbysNerd chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more... please?
Ashleylee987 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I love ur story so far. I can't wait to see we're the story will go. Please update soon!
leasa1567 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012