Reviews for This Means War
AlesiaJ89 chapter 6 . 8/21
This story is really good you need to update...what is with Jace being like that like wow he's a big Ass he has known her for a few hours and pissed that she wants to talk to Seb about his feeling first...What a jerk...he will regret being such an Asshole, douche bag, self absorbed, prick...I just had to say it Team Sebastian...Clabastian
FairyHot chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! IT IS REALLY INTERESTING!
RosiePosie 12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
this is so good!
RosiePosie 12 chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
OMG this story is amazing! you have to update it! x
Shadowhunter14 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
I think Clary and Sebastian should total be together.
oesteffel chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
I don't really know who to root for...Sebastian usually doesn't get the girl so it would be nice if he did once in a while, but on the other hand...I really love the Jace character. It's like Edward vs. Jacob once again! All I want is for one of the boy, who didn't get the girl, to end of with someone nice at the end (like Jacob did). I thought Clary was kind of forward.
buffalofangirl4life chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
please continue I like sebby and jace its going to get good down and dirty u should diffidently do a truth and dare and please don't make seb a douche keep his personality just like it is.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
That's good could you please update soon
clancy chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Hello
Do u still writin on?
rosie x chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
woah I like this its getting good
Cheliz chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Please keep going!
Kathyrn chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
K so i luv this fanfic! But im like the mainstream stuff and i cant help it so can u pl make sure that jace and clary plz become a couple in the end? thank you id be soooooooooo happy! :)
greygirl2358 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
I really wish you would continue with this story! I have yet to see one like it and I think this story is really good! I know it's been almost a year, but I really would like to read more!
All-things-fictional chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE this story! Please please please please update!