Reviews for His Unholy Guardian
Vir Jequis chapter 1 . 9/6
Yep, I can totally see Toothless flipping the fuck out if Hiccup got hurt and raining unholy vengeance on the very unlucky, very stupid persons responsible.
Spinogirl chapter 1 . 9/5
Nobody messes with hiccup now...
NightFurySL2001 chapter 1 . 8/11
*Like* Just a full description of the bond of a human with dragon, but with well designed scene, and bloody hell!
Very fit my taste.
Spirit of Fury chapter 1 . 1/10
Damn bloody well right.
Any animal, no matter how domesticated, no matter how intelligent, no matter how innocent, is still wild, with wild instinct, and wild reactions.
Animals like Toothless will defend whoever they consider their kith and kin, will seek revenge, will hold a grudge, and for that reason, among many others, you NEVER underestimate what you're dealing with, you NEVER forget the danger.
Because when you do, THAT will be the death of you.
PlaidOtaku chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this so much!
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Awwww, that's so cute ! Please update !
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Thank you so much for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
orca3553 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
if you hurt one of these two the other will hunt you down without mercy
RoseyRed99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Not bad, I liked the wording. And I loved how you ended it. Good job!
Hyaenaa chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
A wonderfully written piece; I love how it exposes the true animalistic rage that Toothless can have, especially when defending that of which he loves. Thank you for writing.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
cool story I don't blame toothless his and hiccups bond is strong
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hahahahaha I could actually believe it! I mean, Hiccup is like a leash to Toothless, he restrains himself from attacking anything (even his mortal enemy, the whispering death) just to please him. But I think thats what makes it works so great, like polar opposites.
Wonderful oneshot! But I kind of was curious as to what was passing throught Toothless mind :)
Cocococo.Bells chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance, hide and pray it does not find you.

No truer words have been spoken.

I always love fics like this. All these fics that shows just how much of a dragon, a Night Fury, Toothless really is. I love how every one, big, scary, muscular Vikings all of them used to the ways of war, are frightened with what Toothless had done. This is perfection at it's best.

Just a thought though, I wonder what Hiccup would feel when he learned of what happened. I think, out of everyone, only Hiccup knows exactly how scary Toothless is and wouldn't feel even the least bit afraid of his friend.

I seriously hope this is cannon. Great job again!

(PS. I placed this one it my community too, if that's alright with you. Thanks!)
moleking chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great story, not many people write about the darker side of the dragons.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Did this story happened before or after "Cold-blooded Friendship" (in-universe; I'm fully aware you published this story after)? Because if it does, then the village would be in for a nasty surprise if they ever realize that Hiccup can get just as deadly if Toothless was hurt. Still, this story is brilliant! I can totally see this happening if Hiccup was to ever become hurt during a battle.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »