Reviews for His Unholy Guardian
Kajsa chapter 1 . 5/22
THANK YOU. SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS HOW HORRIFYING AND NASTY AND TERRIFYING TOOTHLESS WOULD ACTUALLY BE OH MY WORD
THANK
MUCH
Y-T3cH chapter 1 . 4/25
wow... that was an awesome story man!
ClexaWarrior2018 chapter 1 . 3/6
Damn I got goosebumps...
UselessDiamond19 chapter 1 . 2/21
I really like this. I can totally see Toothless going on a rampage if Hiccup was ever hurt seriously.
Vir Jequis chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Yep, I can totally see Toothless flipping the fuck out if Hiccup got hurt and raining unholy vengeance on the very unlucky, very stupid persons responsible.
Spinogirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Nobody messes with hiccup now...
NightFurySL2001 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
*Like* Just a full description of the bond of a human with dragon, but with well designed scene, and bloody hell!
Very fit my taste.
Spirit of Fury chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Damn bloody well right.
Any animal, no matter how domesticated, no matter how intelligent, no matter how innocent, is still wild, with wild instinct, and wild reactions.
Animals like Toothless will defend whoever they consider their kith and kin, will seek revenge, will hold a grudge, and for that reason, among many others, you NEVER underestimate what you're dealing with, you NEVER forget the danger.
Because when you do, THAT will be the death of you.
PlaidOtaku chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I love this so much!
ImmortalSeraphinaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Awwww, that's so cute ! Please update !
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Thank you so much for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
orca3553 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
if you hurt one of these two the other will hunt you down without mercy
RoseyRed99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Not bad, I liked the wording. And I loved how you ended it. Good job!
Hyaenaa chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
A wonderfully written piece; I love how it exposes the true animalistic rage that Toothless can have, especially when defending that of which he loves. Thank you for writing.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
cool story I don't blame toothless his and hiccups bond is strong
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »