Reviews for His Unholy Guardian
Vampiress Babe 1313 chapter 1 . 11/1
Awwww, that's so cute ! Please update !
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/3
Thank you so much for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
orca3553 chapter 1 . 2/23
if you hurt one of these two the other will hunt you down without mercy
Dashie's love chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Not bad, I liked the wording. And I loved how you ended it. Good job!
Hyaenaa chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
A wonderfully written piece; I love how it exposes the true animalistic rage that Toothless can have, especially when defending that of which he loves. Thank you for writing.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
cool story I don't blame toothless his and hiccups bond is strong
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hahahahaha I could actually believe it! I mean, Hiccup is like a leash to Toothless, he restrains himself from attacking anything (even his mortal enemy, the whispering death) just to please him. But I think thats what makes it works so great, like polar opposites.
Wonderful oneshot! But I kind of was curious as to what was passing throught Toothless mind :)
Cocococo.Bells chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. Never engage this dragon. Your only chance, hide and pray it does not find you.

No truer words have been spoken.

I always love fics like this. All these fics that shows just how much of a dragon, a Night Fury, Toothless really is. I love how every one, big, scary, muscular Vikings all of them used to the ways of war, are frightened with what Toothless had done. This is perfection at it's best.

Just a thought though, I wonder what Hiccup would feel when he learned of what happened. I think, out of everyone, only Hiccup knows exactly how scary Toothless is and wouldn't feel even the least bit afraid of his friend.

I seriously hope this is cannon. Great job again!

(PS. I placed this one it my community too, if that's alright with you. Thanks!)
moleking chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great story, not many people write about the darker side of the dragons.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Did this story happened before or after "Cold-blooded Friendship" (in-universe; I'm fully aware you published this story after)? Because if it does, then the village would be in for a nasty surprise if they ever realize that Hiccup can get just as deadly if Toothless was hurt. Still, this story is brilliant! I can totally see this happening if Hiccup was to ever become hurt during a battle.
Firenze Fox chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I'm just confused on one thing...whose POV was the story in?
Still an all-around brilliant fic though!
EnixFairy chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
i love this but i do want to hear more of the battle
Leo2flyt chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hiccup's unholy guardian 'angel'
sakura240 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Kura: ...Holy...O-o...

Berry: ...Oh my. I'll be seeing that in my dreams tonight...

Kura: But I still wanna say those men deserve it...but not to that extent...oh gosh! Hiccup is kinda lucky he's oblivious to all this! And Toothless! Oh gods...I DO NOT want to get on his bad side! O-o But I love the story! XD

Berry: Me too...but still...oh my...O-O
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Very chilling and scary! But who's POV was the story in?