Reviews for Traveler
AryaZEvans chapter 42 . 7/15
/Such/ a good book. I've gotten so attached the the characters, and how they keep canon continuity even though Ash doesn't go the same way! Everything is so tired together! The problems after surrealy real, and I've cried more than once. It's not a story about a journey, it's a story about a life.
tHat'N'Clogs chapter 42 . 7/15
Yo! Hope you're still doing good, the story is still an amazing labor of love, standing strong, faithful fans and all.
I haven't posted a review before, but MAN I feel bad now and respect you like 30 times more now that I've started to take a walk in your shoes, even if they're just baby steps at the moment.
You probably know this... What, 30, 40 times(?) better than me by now but, it never hurts to get a good reminder once in a while yeah?
You can edit a page you call bad, but no one can edit a blank page.
Hopefully you feel better from whatever's holding' you back, see you soon!
Deathhunter162 chapter 14 . 7/15
Prepare for trouble!
And make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Meowth!
That's right
I think, you passed your past away record. by just a month. 10 months or it will be in 5 days :P

either way it gave me time to reread this story a time or two and I hope you update again when you can.
9 months was the longest you haven’t updated, now it’s 10 months. Two chapters in two years. That’s awful. There’s no sugarcoating it. You gotta fix your update schedule because that’s just terrible. I’m not saying write a chapter ever week, but every other month or two isn’t too hard to accomplish
Please update
liurl21 chapter 6 . 7/7
liurl21 chapter 12 . 7/7
liurl21 chapter 1 . 7/7
hello
Plz update soon. Also, make ash capture six new pokemon in Hoenn too. I’m 99% sure he’s going to capture a ghost type, probably duskull since he got defeated by it or banette, but I feel like he should get more. I’d recommend treeko because he’s my favorite pokemon and he’d feet the team since ash only has one fast land pokemon. I hope ash gets one pseudo legendary like Salamance or beldum from Steven, which would make sense that he’d give his student his signature pokemon. I’d also recommend manetric since he’s also a quick battler which ash really doesn’t have. The last few pokemon I’d recommend are absol, because they’re badass, armaldo, because he doesn’t have a bug type yet, Gallade, because ash needs another fighting type to help machamp, and shiftry, because they’re also badass.
Falvern chapter 30 . 7/5
Ash still can't win a league, even in fanfiction huh? I guess it isn't overly surprising. I'd have prefered him losing to Grey, rather than fall so short of his goal as he did. Due to a cheap victory that you manufactured against him at that. That Dusknoir reeked of convenience and a cheap plot device. And I'm unashamedly unapologetic for stating as such, despite my enjoyment of this story. That is one of the very few things I will never agree with in this story. But you had your reasons, as hollow as they may or may not be.

Despite my distate for this part of the story, I hope you are doing well. Good luck with school.
FosterFarms chapter 30 . 7/1
You know I took my time this time and I really took the time to enjoy what I read I caught things I missed the first time which truly surprised me like *spoilers* the fact that Mew transformed into Darkrai to fight Mewtwo I never caught that the first time tbh. So many things are done so well in this story and even though I only reached the end of the Indigo conferences time and I still plan on finishing again I have felt like I had to give an update just to say how amazing this is and I know you hadn't catch an aron and plan to get him a ghost probably a mismagius based on the ghosts shown so far and his team style, but I still think he would be great with an Altaria I know lance would be happy It just fits his team to me and it's another option for Mega Evolution lol. Well that was just me rambling another thing is I love the relationships you gave him with Elite 4 Gym Leaders The Champions and I have to say I feel like for sure Winona would actually work in the Hoenn region I don't know I feel like if he did catch an Altaria she would be great to teach him how to do flying battles better but again I'm just rambling to end this expositional review I guess I just want to say one more time thank you for this phenomenal story and though it looks like it's been abandoned I wanted to give my thanks one more time
chocolatelover1234 chapter 42 . 6/28
I really miss this story. Update soon! Much love for Nidoking
noddwyd chapter 40 . 6/27
My own headcanon about mega evolution is that the weakest pokemon would have the most dramatic transformation. Ledian and Dunsparce are at the top of my list.
noddwyd chapter 38 . 6/27
Another thing Im noticing now is that a pokemon like Smeargle would have potentially no limits. It could learn any moveset it wanted. Its almost like they are yet another genetic experiment like ditto and Mewtwo.
4,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »