Reviews for Traveler
Venator1995 chapter 62 . 6/24
Of course I’d see Praise the Sun here just a week after I started Dark Souls. \[T]/
ElektrikRush chapter 62 . 6/20
Great story! Could you update the Pokemon on your profile if that's okay?
New chapter?
When is the next chapter coming?
So good, keep the good work up please!
MassiveCollateralDamage chapter 62 . 6/13
I've been binging this series over the course of a few days to a week, and I absolutely love this story! It feels just like a Pokémon series, but with just enough realism and unique elements for it to be its own, good story! I've heavily enjoyed watching Ash's team grow and change and go through trials with Ash. Watching Ash's development has also been super enjoyable! I love how much he's grown and how much he's learned over the course of the story! And seeing how the Legendries fit into the story has been exciting too! I eagerly await future chapters!
Verdauga chapter 7 . 6/12
Okay. That was Cool.
The Durdens Wrath chapter 61 . 6/6
I love this story so much.
Out of curiosity, why doesn't Ash trust Steven about Jirachi?
When The Moonbeams Glow chapter 6 . 6/5
Keeps saying “all my friends have [nicknames]”
Nidorino doesn’t have a nickname lol
Veer1001 chapter 62 . 6/3
Absolutely wonderful story so far! Binged the whole thing in a month (at the cost of studying for exams) and it’s been brilliant. Keep it up!
Verdauga chapter 5 . 6/1
How many less words would this story have if you cut out even just half the 'powerfuls' and 'friends' I wonder.
Verdauga chapter 5 . 5/31
Repetitive wording is repetitive.
Demonslayerlover chapter 46 . 5/30
I don't know why, but I HATE Cynthia on a number of levels, STARTING WITH HER FUCKING ATTITUDE! IT REMINDS ME SOOOOOOOOO MUCH OF MY SCHOOL BULLY! I WANT THEM BOTH DEAD FOR THAT! ANYONE WITH THAT ATTITUDE IS A MANIPULATIVE PRICK AND SHOULD DIE!
Verdauga chapter 3 . 5/26
Must admit, a fan of how demanding Ash is.
Throe654 chapter 60 . 5/24
I legitimately cannot believe this is free content. Thanks so much for sharing the story with us, I'm so invested!

While I sincerely hope that we get a conclusion for this saga, just being able to read the journey thus far has been an incredible gift that I wanted to thank you for. Thanks for writing this!
8,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »