Reviews for Hate, Envy, Loss, Love
WolfCatHybrid chapter 2 . 1/18
Well, so far Kaylee seems a bit op but everything else is really good! I just finished the second chapter and I really like the story so far. :3
Malcolm Winchester chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
I just marked all four options for favoriting and following both the author and story. This was amazing wow I was on the edge of my seat half the dang time glad to see there's falling skies fans out there like you two. Keep up the extremely good work can't wait for the next chapter. I feel like I'm waiting for the next Fallon skies episode because of how good it is. :) :) just great job you guys
witchdeveraux chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Omg, I never thought I'd see the day where this story got another chapter, haha! It was seriously awesome and much longer than i expected. I can't wait to read more! I think you should post a recap of what has happened in the story though, since it's hard to remember after 8 months, y'know? Anyway, great update, your writing is as strong as ever. :)
Finnicksgirl72 chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
A-a-a-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
UPDATE! I love this story too much! Please!*!*!
Finnicksgirl72 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!
shadowdancer26 chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
great chapter but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon!1
layla.595 chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
I live this!
I'm having major falling skies withdrawals at the moment and this story eased that a little. Please update as soon as possible I'm going crazy here I don't know how ill last for another 5ish months!
CircleIntheSand chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
This chapter was intense and sad. Is it wrong I wanted punch this Ash character even though it was only a flashback and before Ben. Just the Benlee shipper in me I guess. haha
oldsoul3000 chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
So glad you are back. Loved this chapter. Kinda sad, but still good. Update soon, please,
magisak1617 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
UPDATE FASTER! I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE WAITING I'M DOING FOR THIS FANFIC!
Sergeant Micheal chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
I am totally in love with this story I've been following this from day one and I am always in the edge from my seat cause it's so amazing keep up the good work I could never find any falling skies fans but when I started reading this I could tell you guys were.
CircleIntheSand chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
Aww man I should of seen that coming. I hated it when Ben left on the show but thank goodness he came back.
Loved the Benlee stuff.. made me melt! squeee! Update soon please!
AmeHime1798 chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Noooo! I cant wait for more! Update soon!
Hannah-shameless-waterlooroad chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Please update soon. x
witchdeveraux chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
This was a really great chapter, seriously! You two have gotten so great at writing it's amazing. I was experiencing all the same emotions in the Kaylee/Ben scene, good job! Update soon. ;-)