Reviews for Hate, Envy, Loss, Love
Finnicksgirl72 chapter 21 . 4/3
A-a-a-a-a-a-a-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
UPDATE! I love this story too much! Please!*!*!
Finnicksgirl72 chapter 1 . 3/23
UPDATE! PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!
shadowdancer26 chapter 21 . 1/27
great chapter but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon!1
layla.595 chapter 21 . 1/26
I live this!
I'm having major falling skies withdrawals at the moment and this story eased that a little. Please update as soon as possible I'm going crazy here I don't know how ill last for another 5ish months!
CircleIntheSand chapter 21 . 1/9
This chapter was intense and sad. Is it wrong I wanted punch this Ash character even though it was only a flashback and before Ben. Just the Benlee shipper in me I guess. haha
oldsoul3000 chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
So glad you are back. Loved this chapter. Kinda sad, but still good. Update soon, please,
magisak1617 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
UPDATE FASTER! I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE WAITING I'M DOING FOR THIS FANFIC!
Sergeant Micheal chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
I am totally in love with this story I've been following this from day one and I am always in the edge from my seat cause it's so amazing keep up the good work I could never find any falling skies fans but when I started reading this I could tell you guys were.
CircleIntheSand chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
Aww man I should of seen that coming. I hated it when Ben left on the show but thank goodness he came back.
Loved the Benlee stuff.. made me melt! squeee! Update soon please!
Tori Susan Loria chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Noooo! I cant wait for more! Update soon!
Hannah-shameless-waterlooroad chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Please update soon. x
witchdeveraux chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
This was a really great chapter, seriously! You two have gotten so great at writing it's amazing. I was experiencing all the same emotions in the Kaylee/Ben scene, good job! Update soon. ;-)
aoxford chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
AHH :''"""""""( freaking tear warning next time omg.
Please update soon so my heart doesn't break
The Bree Tree 3 chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
AAAH! I love it, go Falling Skies!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/13/2013