Reviews for C'est La Vie
xander the irish chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I hate the you im male for horus sake change it to me zia or something like that it makes me feel like a homosexual yes im a homophobic but other wise its pretty good you should continue just without the you please you have my support
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love them:)
WrItEr119 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Sweet :)
mcfuz chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Zarter is absolutely beautiful, and so was this.
larkgrace chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I fell in love with this the second I read it because second person viewpoint is amazing. (Hush, pay no attention to the English teachers, they haven't written novels.) You write it really well, keep at it!

Other than that, so much Zarter fluff. I quite enjoy it. (Although it seems a little familiar, but whatever. Beautifully written.)

Keep up the good work!
turtlekisses2369 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I read all of your stories, and I love them all. I'm just gettin tired of the second person viewpoint you keep using. There's a reason why you don't see any books or stories in the second person, with the exception or role playing. It's annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That French sentence right over there I think means "You can be sometimes so desperately dense, you know"!
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So fluffy.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Can I make a tiny tiny tiny request? Do you think you can do a PJO/Kane crossover? (Pretty please with a on top?)
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yeah, KC! I absolutly love the Zia/Carter dynamic, and I think you write it really well! on a side note-why am I reviewing stuff at 1 in the morning? Oh well, nice job!