Reviews for A bright little one
WoodElfJedi chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
That was AWESOME!
I can totally see Obi-Wan acting like that. Hehehe.

Keep it up!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
So cute!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This was a lovely story. Obi Wan is one of my favourite star wars characters, and I loved this portrayal of him. I think it suited him very well. And I loved how he was able to bring Qui Gon out of his depression, it was very sweet indeed. I enjoyed the descriptions of meditation, and the way Obi Wan could sense the force so well.
Natasha chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This story brought tears into my eyes! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
that was sweet
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awww. I *love* child Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fics. So cute! Thanks for sharing. Made me grin.
Fanfic Lurker chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
So cute! I love little Obi-Wan stories and this one was just adorable! For your first English fic, this isn't bad. If you are going to continue this story, though, I would suggest a beta reader to help with some of the grammer. Putting quotation marks around dialouge would help as well. Overall, it's a sweet little story, and it made me smile. Good luck!
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow. I love it.
aurebesh chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
There are some spelling errors, but other than that, I like this fic. :)
Keep writing, b/c practice makes (almost) perfect. And read more English stuff. Better yet, with a dictionary to help you. Or...get a beta.
I guess I'll just shut up now...
SpiritCat-2010 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
great start! In terms of errors you REALLY need someone to correct this because you are not always conjugating properly. You also need to fix your grammar. im happy to go through it if you want me too but in the long term i think you need to get yourself a proper beta.