Reviews for A Different World
Rogue 2k8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
It's got nice dialogue but that is it...

It sounds quite promising but you need more action between the words, the majority of this fic was mainly characters speaking, I my self had that problem a while back.

Think of it this way: You can't have a sandwich without the bread.

Your dialogue is the cheese, but there is nothing -or very little- holding it together this sandwich needs more glue so to speak.

Add some bread (The actions and scenery) along with the meat (the scents, feelings, touches, sights and sounds) and there you go, a perfect sandwich... or story in this case.

Other wise i'd like to see more, there are very few stories for this "fandom" and I've loved this book very much. Sadly... it seems you have left this story out for the crows... *sigh* if you ever do pick it back up then you have my support... for what it's worth...
Tweets N Sweets chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH IT? I AM WAITING!
anjahuang chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
you inspired me to write a story! thx! :)
anjahuang chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
finish finish finish. i know whats going to happen! they are in real life world. aren't they? let them go to school make friends go back to there world. make it interesting!

or you can make them in a world full of different types of monsters. such as greek! like percy jacksons. Medusa, and all the other monsters
anja huang chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
your not done r u? R U? (say no say no say no) The Sea of Trolls series is my all time fav book. i like this story! only, i don't think it was finished. FINISH IT! pls? anyway. great story!
ahh chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
More please!
Whatsthenews chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I know this is an old fanfiction but I just want to admire the way you capture the dynamics between Jack Pega and thorgil, and I would love to know what happens next,

Keep Writing
Whatsthenews
fmlhvbh chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Cool more
KillItNow chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I loved this! You got the characters so spot-on! Please update soon!
Golden118 and The dark kitten chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
EEEEEE! It's so great to see another story on here, and another good one too!
Very good! Keep it up!
Jacob Morton chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Pega dint day bedbugs once :c and Thorgil is too nice other than that its fine you should make this into a roleplay
Jertude1981 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
very good story. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
OMGURAMAZING! You should totally continue, and then every story I comment on, I will reccomend this! But you have to update first...
theMuse chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Holy crap you're fantastic! All your characterization was perfect. Please please please continue it!