Reviews for The Tiger and the Dragon
MeJustme chapter 1 . 6/1
This is so very sweet and cute and beautiful. I adore it.

I think this is crazy and probably won't even matter, but i would really really really like to read jealousy, and obviously you are the only one who has a complete copy, or it would be all over the internet. So... would you please, please, please consider letting me read it. this will probably look selfish and maybe it is, but if you were willing to let the whole internet have it, they would.

I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me at this address.

I swear i wouldn't put it out online if you didn't want me too. I really just want to read it. And maybe try to finish Lily of the Lamplight. Accurately. But I don't think Id share that either even if it's mine...

Anyway, please consider it.

Also, I'm not stupid. I know what I'm doing.
MeJustme chapter 4 . 5/30
That is very sweet.

I guess Yao really never can make the second date...
"To be continued..."
hahahahahhahahahaahahahaahahahaahah
Sad puppy chapter 4 . 5/4
U MUST WRITE MORE RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!(please)
wwYao chapter 4 . 3/19
I hope you will 're waiting for you
yamiyorupotter chapter 4 . 2/23
amazing as ever! but...
nooooo it can't end here, please George-sama come back from the war I love your works, you have no idea how much. pleaseee I need to know what happened in the dateee pleaaaseee
Dangosnowflake chapter 4 . 2/14
THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH for writing such an amazing story!
ROCHU is one of my favourites and it's just wonderful to see how you managed to potray them so well.
The best Hetalia author I've ever met on this website, this is truly what I think after reading your other stories and this one is just so so so oh I just can't find a word to describe it.
I understand it's hard to add them into your WW2 series, actually a modern one is attractive and creative enough. I've already reread this story again and again.
Maybe this is never going to be updated anymore but just...thank you all the same, you REALLY are talented.
Sorry for my poor English.
Best wishes
Delta Starsilk chapter 4 . 1/1
YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THAT!
CRYING chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
OMG OMG IT JUST HAD TO END THERE WHYYYYYY
Mimi chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
This is gonna be the death of me if it doesn't update.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Is this discontinued or when is the next chapter, the first four were very good, da.
hetalianpasta chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This story is so good!Every chapter leaves me breathless!...Just like ''little dragon''
lily chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
awesome beyond words!;)))))))) im sorry that you are so busy these years! your stories are of the upmost brilliance. they are the best ive come through in all of my life time and seriously theres only been merely one or two that have brung me up to these feelings. you have them golden fingersssssssss~~~~~
hope i could read to the end of these stories some day, but if you are really busy no one would want to interrupt with your daily life right?

hope i could come up and give you a million hugs right now~
Pure con arroz chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
Please, I'm begging you. Continue... *cries*
leonwang.hk chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Oh, dude, please don't tell me you're just going to leave it like this! It's been years! We need to know what happened on the date!