Reviews for The Tiger and the Dragon
Is this discontinued or when is the next chapter, the first four were very good, da.
hetalianpasta chapter 1 . 8/15
This story is so good!Every chapter leaves me breathless!...Just like ''little dragon''
lily chapter 4 . 7/17
awesome beyond words!;)))))))) im sorry that you are so busy these years! your stories are of the upmost brilliance. they are the best ive come through in all of my life time and seriously theres only been merely one or two that have brung me up to these feelings. you have them golden fingersssssssss~~~~~
hope i could read to the end of these stories some day, but if you are really busy no one would want to interrupt with your daily life right?

hope i could come up and give you a million hugs right now~
Pure con arroz chapter 4 . 7/11
Please, I'm begging you. Continue... *cries*
Flamin' Fire Ferret chapter 4 . 6/28
Oh, dude, please don't tell me you're just going to leave it like this! It's been years! We need to know what happened on the date!
Flamingfirelight chapter 4 . 6/8
Dear George DeValier, I doubt you bother to read your reviews anymore, nonetheless I have something I wish to speak to you about. It is more of a proposition really, concerning your latest update. Please PM me if you are interested in what I have to say. I would also like to add that my proposition truly may interest you and I am not here to merely complain. (Please, everyone else reading this, do not PM me just for the sake of annoying me, I will block you.)x5
more please this is amazing omg
ugh why must you do this chapter 4 . 5/16
please. all i ask is that you finish this story.
I hope that you'll make a new chapter to this
I looooooove your wonderful fanfics
Alytiger chapter 4 . 3/16
Love it so far! Everyone's reactions to the idea of Yao getting a date made me giggle, I didn't really expect them to respond any other way though...
When God Abandoned The World chapter 4 . 3/3
Oh my god I am fangirling so hard right now please update so I can keep doing it!
Your fan fictions are like works of art, beautiful and timeless.
RaSkylar chapter 4 . 2/12
Vivian Thomson chapter 4 . 2/6
I dearly hope that you are able to finish this story some day soon(hopefully very soon)! I am fully prepared to beg shamelessly if that's what it takes ;) I enjoy your stories immensely, your characters are rich and engaging, and, as an unrepentant Ivan fangirl, I truly look forward to seeing more of him in this lovely world that you have created. I'm working my way through your other stories, and I have enjoyed all of the ones I've read so far. Thank you for taking these already fantastic characters and bringing them to life.
Creative Sketchbook chapter 3 . 2/4
I sTill find myself reading this over and I patiently await the update! This one is by far, the best human AU I've read. Everyone feels so in character, and can I just say how much I love the way you portray the characters? You do it so uniquely in character, like no other!
Every story by you that I've read so far has blown me away, and trust me. I'm serious about that. Where do you get all of that motivation? Can you please tell me so I can get some for myself?

Bless you (-)/
I know it's quite obvious, but your work is extremely appreciated