Reviews for Advent of the Storm
sesshoumaru.chan chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
THAT WAS A TOTAL ROLLER COASTER!
I was like... "*cries* what the hell is happening...Theres only few chapters left...Are they gonna die all...*cries*"
But it was soooo worth it!
Thank you for the wonderful story! :)
Aoi Sora chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
I have to thank you for this. I really truly loved this story of yours, I learned so much. I felt the pain, the lost, the hope and the love. I was hurt and I was comfort by this story. Thank you for writing it. Thank You.
nekocandy4life chapter 40 . 10/13/2013
OH MY GOD!
YOU MADE ME SO SCARED TO THE POINT OF TEARS (LITERALLY) WITH THIS CHAPTER!
The father died like a bitch!
And everyone's awake and happy!
*more tears*
omg my girly side is coming out because of you!
And to know this is dedicated to your love makes me cry even more!
QAQ
Kage no Hato chapter 40 . 10/12/2013
i love it ! it was so wortgh waiting 8 months for great story i love your writting this is the first story i ever read and continued to follow i found this story when you were at chapter 24 in november of last year and been following since thank you for the story it was worth while and every thing i like reading ! keep up the good work you are one of the best i have found on here. your writting style is mind blowing. thank you .
RENAImochi chapter 40 . 10/11/2013
OH MY GOD

Man I was already crying when I was reading the authors note and I cried all the way after that
This was a great story
I love it
And thank you very much for writing it :)
nekocandy4life chapter 39 . 9/12/2013
wow o.o
i am beyond happy and giddy they're alive but i'm also upset they went through what they did and are in a coma:/
BUT ALL IN ALL I LOVE THIS STORY!
RENAImochi chapter 39 . 9/11/2013
Wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you this I gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I cant argh I just dont know man please just I reaaaaalllllllyyy want to know what happen
ToktelasAndTea chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
OH MY GOD!
If my phone stops working because of all the tears I just dropped onto it I'm blaming you. Because...you just...oh god. And there's only one more chapter. You're making me want to scream or go bat shit crazy trying to hold in all the emotion you managed to convey in what 4,000 words? AAAAAAARGH! I don't know how else to describe be just how epic that chapter was. And I don't mean epic in the modern slang sense. I'm talking about Gilgamesh and Aenieus. And just one more chapter...i feel like a whole world is coming to an end. But I can't write more, I need to go back to the beginning and read this masterpiece again! When I die of over stimulation to the tear ducks know that I blame you. BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST SO FUCKING BRILLIANT!
I mean that sentence, there were alot of them, the kind where i have to just sit back and taste it on my tongue but, 'burning to a screaming inferno'. Ok that was a phrase but bloody hell, no pun intended, you and your powers of wordsmithery are going to haunt me in my sleep. To the grave. Come to think of it that would look pretty cool on a grave. Of topic but I know aw say this everytime but your girls are the cutest thing since they invented bunnies. With the marriage proposal, god talk about a Kodak moment. Do you have any idea how hard it is to type when your crying buckets of tears? Also your fault. I love you for it!
I'm afraid to learn who survives. As in pulling hair out terrified.
Also, before I type in the web address to return to chapter one, don't print out the picture just yet. I'm finally getting access to a scanner tomorrow, or later this morning ( yes you have kept me up with the beauty of your written word) and you don't have to continue looking at the version that was produced by a crappy cellphone camera. And as a last word...
I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! NEVER, EVER STOP WRITING, IT WOULD BE A CRIME AGAINST FUCKING HUMANITY!
ToktelasAndTea chapter 38 . 8/13/2013
I stand in wide eyed awe at what you just did. That was so real. It brings about that feeling of silence that always follows a tragedy almost as if what you wrote actually happened. I guess the proper word would be powerful. I am in awe at the power of your writing. And somehow I feel happy that they are dying, because it means their suffering is over. And oh my god I don't think I will be able to maintain sanity if the finale doesn't come out soon!
Spingmiya chapter 38 . 8/10/2013
OMG please update soon the suspense will kill me poor masaki...
nekocandy4life chapter 38 . 8/10/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *DEEP BREATH* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO NO NO!
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!
damn mangaka.
hope he burns in hell-_-
next chapter please!
and this might not have a happy ending?!
BRING
IT
ON
hiyokocchi chapter 38 . 8/10/2013
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! I NEED TO GO PUNCH A WALL
nekocandy4life chapter 37 . 6/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I hate you but love you at the same time for making this story!
now i want to know what happened to Usagi san!
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND BEING BORN AUTHOR SAMA!
XD
Kage no Hato chapter 37 . 6/15/2013
what r you doing with this story i wish you would finsh it with not killing everyone off i really love this story butits getting kinda werid/confusing ...
ToktelasAndTea chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
After so long we get a cliff hanger? I think I'm going to have to rip my hair out.
Welcome back. You've been missed and this fandom has certainly been all the poorer without you. This chapter though, at least compared to the last few, seem to lack emotion. It sound almost as if your regurgitating someone else's words instead of creating your own. It reads kind of like a textbook in comparison to your previous work. Maybe because it's so short and thus you didn't spend as much time on it, or maybe because your other work has set a high bar which I use to evaluating you by. its still good but not as good as what you've done. Is there perhaps something I can do to help?
Did I mention how good it is to have you back?