Reviews for The Rise of the Black Reaper
I'd leave Konoha if I were Naruto right now...
a chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
seriously man, you are such a emo.
anonmous chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
please update soon.
StrongGuy159 chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
Cool story continue please.
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Update
Nancy uzumaki namikaze chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Your story is nyc... but as far as I know naruto is nt evn four years old... in da previous chapter he hd celebrated his 3rd bday... even with the help of kyubi n his bloodline limits... n all the torture naruto character is just not fitting his age... That's my opinion...
Me chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
It's been close to a month. When are you going to update this? By the way, this is a great story.
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
look forward to naruto becoming strong
rivereagles999 chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Like the story so far, but i think the fight between Kenpachi and Hiruzen should of went different. I mean, Orochri-teme beat the 4 tails, and Hiruzen Got him to a stand still, and the Fake 4 tails has just A LITTLE more power then the 3 tails forum. so he should of beat him with little to no sweat. But its your story, so do what you want. It's still a good story.
tedlay chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Awesome story please update asap.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
pretty good so far. Keep it up ! :)
Sanquaria chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
An exciting story! Be sure not to make Naruto too powerful, or it could end up ruining the story to attempt to find opponents for him to fight.
adamxero chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Ah sorry I'm stopping here it was pretty good but, it seems like every chapter is so repetitive, I mean I don't really care much for Itachi and the OC's story line, also every chapter seems to involve Naruto getting beaten up yadda yadda and then somehow he smiles it off due to one person offering him kindness.

It had good potential but personally I think you went down the wrong path I'd of preferred you to just skip to the graduation of Naruto instead of all these years before where he's 2 then 3.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Nice little recap, can't wait for the next chapter. Love the story by the way.
McCabeRz chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
What the fuck is this? It's so far been 7 chapter of bashing Naruto, getting worse and worse, I don't think anyone wants to read this, not because its sick or sad, because your dragging shit out that no one wants to motherfucking read! I've never been so bored and angry in my life, this is possibly the worst Rinnegan story I've ever read, no one does this in story's because no one likes it! You've possibly ruined Rinnegan stories for me because you dragged a story out so fucking long and added broing crap that isent wanted!