Reviews for 555 KACL
iloveromance chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Oh wow, what a wonderful ending to this story and I LOVE that Charlotte called in and they confessed their love for one another! And of course once again I have to say that I LOVE all the callers from the REAL cities in Washington! Now if only this were a real radio show/station! Thanks SO much for dedicating this amazing story to me!
lfc4ever chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Another great story, you write all the frasier characters so well - I really like the way you write throwing in little twists that keep the reader guessing - look forward to your next story
iloveromance chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Glad Frasier was able to help Beth, but it was Gary's answer to Frasier's question about what the mystery woman said that made me laugh. "'Here, give this to Frasier'." LOL And OMG, what a cliffhanger here! More coffee? I am dying to find out who this mystery woman is!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
"I didn't just do that, he thought as the cup seemed to take forever to free-fall to the counter. The lid bounced away and hot java splashed all over Frasier's trousers."

Wow, just wow... I love the way you described that because it put such a vivid picture in my mind. Just perfect! I could just see this happening. I loved how he started yelling and still had the guy who didn't like yelling on the phone. Hilarious! I'm getting more and more intrigued by this mystery "coffee" woman! Can't wait to find out who it is!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
OK, so now I have to wonder about this woman. Blonde sort of rules out the person I thought it was! But the bit w/ the coffee cup was funny. I could just see Frasier reacting that way. And I love the mention here at the end of Frasier's parents. He is not particularly close with his father, but I'm sure he would mourn the loss all the same. I hope you update this again soon!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
You've done such a brilliant job with the dialogue here that I felt like I was listening to an actual broadcast of the Frasier Crane Show! I'm intrigued about this secret admirer, although I get the feeling we may never know who it is. But I'm dying to know who dropped off this cup of coffee!
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I love this! Glad you worked in a reference to the bar in Boston. :) Also I have to wonder who it was who dropped off the coffee. I have a hunch, but I dunno for sure if that's where you're going w/ this story. Hope you update soon so I can see if I'm right!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I have to say, as much as I love reading (and writing) Daphne and Niles stories, I'm really enjoying this story. It's something different, refreshing even, and you write it extremely well. Frasier's job rarely comes into play as far as fics are concerned so I am definitely looking forward to more.
iloveromance chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wow, great start to your story and I have to say that I am completely honored to not only have this story dedicated to me but also to have inspired it as well! I love how you mentioned Marysville, Bellevue and Kirkland as I am vaguely familiar with those REAL cities! ;). I always love reading (and writing) stories that have Frasier doing his radio show! Can't wait for more of this!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
First of all, thanks for the mention! I love how this story's starting out. Interesting that it's set before Roz showed up. Makes me wonder where this is heading. Hope you post more very soon!