Reviews for Torn
lesbonmots chapter 3 . 3/28
this was great, but an odd way to end the chapter...
anga larte chapter 2 . 3/27
Omg sooooo glad ur back, but why d rd post & edit it was totally & utterly perfect? It's my favourite story!
I'm not complaining tho, will just have to read it all again oh what a chore lol wink wink
Welcome back chescala x x
lesbonmots chapter 2 . 3/26
more please!
Oh! You're back! More please!
This story was recommended by author smile rose and while I get, you wanting to clean up your story, I wait patiently for updates. It sucks having to wait as it sounded as though the story was nearly coming to an end. Yes, I'm complaining. Sorry about that but the waiting for updates sucks! Yes, I'm saying it again. Your story was/is great and for the record, your story didn't need a re-edit. Please post ALL THE CHAPTERS and UPDATE NEW CHAPTERS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. PS the waiting sucks. :/
Brit tah nii chapter 2 . 3/26
So so so excited that you are re-posting this story...
Bianca chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I respect your decision about 'taking a break' but the Torn story was very very very good. Is it possible to load the chapters on a blog so we can all read it as you have not yet loaded the chapters on fanfiction? Just a request from a fan who is sad to see you stop writing, we do love your stories and perfection is often only one persons perspective.
Sara chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I read this story a long time ago but never finished it! I remembered it today and looked it up and unfortunately it was all deleted. I bow understand that you're re-editing all of it but just remember to never give up on this, I am hooked xx
P.S: you're amazing x
Bianca chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Please please please update and add more chapters I LOVED this story.
Samantha Sam5973 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wait, what? What happened to Torn...I never finished the last couple of chapters!

are you planning on putting it all back up?

Love this story!

thanks always - Samantha
Brit tah nii chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
OMG what happened please tell me your not giving up on this story I NEED to know what happens lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ohhhhh what's happened to the rest of the chapters :/ oh please please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
when are you loading the rest of the chapters
aarica1 chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
Tears again. This time happy tears. Please let it work out this time!.
pookiebear3 chapter 36 . 7/19/2013
Oh, I am so happy they found eachother again!