Reviews for Independent
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Honestly, I think the line quoted in the synopsis was my favorite part. I don't understand why that particular aspect of her relationship with Danny is so under-acknowledged in fanfic. This does explain why she vanished between Kindred Spirits and D-Stabilized, and why she was so far away in Phantom Planet.

If Dani is your favorite DP character, please check out my stories! (Yes, shameless plug.) I've written several fics featuring her, although if you're allergic to OCs, you might want to skip them.
ForensAnthro chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww awesome love the imagery!
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Wedding? For Danny and Sam? ;)
This is really cool. Too bad it's only a one shot.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Well, I can see that Danielle acomplished quite a lot in her young life, its amazing if Vlad had accepted her as his daughter then this could be someone to be proud of.

But alas he was a froot loop and Danielle got more than she wanted when he rejected her.

Good fic, good fic indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Fluehatraya chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Dani, but I really loved this. I hate it how a lot of fanfiction writers treat Dani like a miniature version of Danny and don't have her have any issues about her origin and past at all. But you took that and more into account and fleshed her out in so few words. I applaud you.