Reviews for I'm Your Biggest Fan
nafianaruto chapter 1 . 7/27
Sweet. I looooved it. Nxt fic pls!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Fantastic job,dude
Try next part.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I noticed the reference, yes. : ) It was appropriately doom-y.

Ahhhh, now that makes sense. Why she pushed him away. But Uzumaki Naruto lets nothing stop him! And he didn't. They finally got to be honest with each other! Makes me very happy.
gummy b3ars chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Love it!
sir-M-smarty106 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was lovely! I want more!
aquamarine778 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Woah this is soo good bro!$$$$###%%%****it is like the fifth time i read this fanfic and im totally in love with it!
You will fear my laser face chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
LOTR made me laugh. One thing I take issue with is Hisashi being a dick. Seems to me after the war he would approve.
Amer Leon chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Wow! Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Dam my heart was pounding for a bit being a fan of only naruto and hinata and a guy that believes that narutos and hinatas first kiss and any romantic affection should be only between them even if its fiction, the ending made me happy cause it live to the standards that I hold for my naruhina hunger. Good stuff.
magicofantasy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Please i need moooore ...why is this only one shot
MrSwaggafied chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful. I really enjoyed reading this story! The ending is more then better.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was a wonderful...sweet story. The whole NaruHina idea seems like it must happen now. This would be a great way for them to get together after the Shinobe war that is happening right now ends.
BritMer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was really good. Great Job!
Hi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
See! This is why we all love Iruka-sensei!
The Loser Lord chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was so fluffy. Ugh. Can't take the cuteness. I've been looking for cute NaruHina fics, and I'm happy to tell you that yours is the first one that I like on my quest for fluff C: