Reviews for High School Twist
joyful jazzy chapter 1 . 6/25
what's up with that bitch she Messina with my blue haired friend
PT Critic chapter 2 . 5/27
Also this chapter is my favourite drunk Goku krillin and Vegeta ahaha
PT Critic chapter 2 . 5/27
I like the book, cheesy at times but still very entertaining and funny :) I was cracking at the British part though, I don't under stand why you spelt some stuff with an O we do obviously have posh accents and I guess cockney style pronunciation so the O sound does aplie alittle, but not in most, It just so funny to read that part out loud haha, again loved the book, good job :)
Bella Gaines chapter 33 . 3/7
That was the most saddest and happiest story i ever read it was the best story ever! :-)
Micbah0521 chapter 12 . 2/28
18 and Raditz
Micbah0521 chapter 8 . 2/28
Cmon! It's looks lime autocorrect is getting the best of you! Step it up and revise it doubly after every chapter BEFORE you release it!
wolfy chapter 32 . 1/17
I know her plan. Is it wrong that I look up to Skylar because she's a psychotic mastermind?
Riz-sama chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I don't know why you made Goku THIS stupid! Sure, he's naive in the manga when he was a kid and didn't know many things a kid of his age knows because he was all on his own till he was 12 in a forest! He has matured as a teen and after living with Kami and mr. Popo. And a hell lot in his adult life! I suggest you read the original manga and watched the original Japanese subbed with english subtitles. It'll help you get the personalities of the characters right. Funimation dubbed has a LOT of wrong translations and everything :(
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 33 . 6/3/2014
Even With All The Errors It Was Still Great! I Spent All Day Reading It!
Bulma's Prince 3 chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
Can you add Launch and Tien to the story PRETTY PLEASE!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 32 . 6/1/2014
With Yamcha's baby no less, right? Of course.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
She should of had twins, so Goten and Trunks still could be near age and be besties!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
AWW! Cute Veggie-love moment! I absolutely love Veggie-head. Especially when he gets all romanty! hehe
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
OMG!OMG! NO VEGA! btw... how do you pronounce Vega?