Reviews for High School Twist
Aaliyah Rose 13 chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
I dont understand why it was such a big deal if Bulma got the abortion... she's having the baby not them
Janeth chapter 17 . 10/26/2016
Love ;)
Goku faints chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
Lol GOKU passes Out -_-;
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2016
Krillin and 18
hayabusa girl chapter 33 . 4/18/2016
I personally like this story I don't see why you don't but I like it bye :D
Claudia Dixon chapter 33 . 3/28/2016
I am a 14 year old girl, and in 8th grade right now. I LOVE Dragonball z, and I feel like I'm a lot like you when you were at my age (cuz ya know, it's been like 4 years). I love your story, it's over the top and it's fantastic! It's been entertaining me for the last 10 months. Thanks you!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
Reading this chapter, I noticed that you had 342 reviews! That's a bunch, but you deserve every one! I love the story!
Killuafan chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Ummm just to ask y not make vigeta secretly caring for his coming son and baby sister
Vegeta Semaj Ouji chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
Whatzup with du Bitch she Messina with my blue haired bestie
Froxy1987 chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
XD I love this story so much and the 'that's how I learned to tie my shoes' part finished me off.
queenbeedramaque chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
18xKrillen
joyful jazzy chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
what's up with that bitch she Messina with my blue haired friend
PT Critic chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Also this chapter is my favourite drunk Goku krillin and Vegeta ahaha
PT Critic chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
I like the book, cheesy at times but still very entertaining and funny :) I was cracking at the British part though, I don't under stand why you spelt some stuff with an O we do obviously have posh accents and I guess cockney style pronunciation so the O sound does aplie alittle, but not in most, It just so funny to read that part out loud haha, again loved the book, good job :)
Bella Gaines chapter 33 . 3/7/2015
That was the most saddest and happiest story i ever read it was the best story ever! :-)