Reviews for High School Twist
hayabusa girl chapter 33 . 4/18
I personally like this story I don't see why you don't but I like it bye :D
Claudia Dixon chapter 33 . 3/28
I am a 14 year old girl, and in 8th grade right now. I LOVE Dragonball z, and I feel like I'm a lot like you when you were at my age (cuz ya know, it's been like 4 years). I love your story, it's over the top and it's fantastic! It's been entertaining me for the last 10 months. Thanks you!
Reading this chapter, I noticed that you had 342 reviews! That's a bunch, but you deserve every one! I love the story!
Killuafan chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Ummm just to ask y not make vigeta secretly caring for his coming son and baby sister
Vxgeta Ouji chapter 33 . 12/3/2015
Whatzup with du Bitch she Messina with my blue haired bestie
Froxy1987 chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
XD I love this story so much and the 'that's how I learned to tie my shoes' part finished me off.
queenbeedramaque chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
18xKrillen
joyful jazzy chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
what's up with that bitch she Messina with my blue haired friend
PT Critic chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Also this chapter is my favourite drunk Goku krillin and Vegeta ahaha
PT Critic chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
I like the book, cheesy at times but still very entertaining and funny :) I was cracking at the British part though, I don't under stand why you spelt some stuff with an O we do obviously have posh accents and I guess cockney style pronunciation so the O sound does aplie alittle, but not in most, It just so funny to read that part out loud haha, again loved the book, good job :)
Bella Gaines chapter 33 . 3/7/2015
That was the most saddest and happiest story i ever read it was the best story ever! :-)
Micbah0521 chapter 12 . 2/28/2015
18 and Raditz
Micbah0521 chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Cmon! It's looks lime autocorrect is getting the best of you! Step it up and revise it doubly after every chapter BEFORE you release it!
wolfy chapter 32 . 1/17/2015
I know her plan. Is it wrong that I look up to Skylar because she's a psychotic mastermind?
Riz-sama chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I don't know why you made Goku THIS stupid! Sure, he's naive in the manga when he was a kid and didn't know many things a kid of his age knows because he was all on his own till he was 12 in a forest! He has matured as a teen and after living with Kami and mr. Popo. And a hell lot in his adult life! I suggest you read the original manga and watched the original Japanese subbed with english subtitles. It'll help you get the personalities of the characters right. Funimation dubbed has a LOT of wrong translations and everything :(