Reviews for Heavenly Flame

Kai :)
Coolanime14 chapter 72 . 11/16/2014
AWESOME STORY! XD
dreamXnight chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
This is going to be the longest fan fic I have ever read!
Crystal.Promises chapter 72 . 9/21/2014
GOD BLESS YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY!
EMI chapter 72 . 9/16/2014
Wait is This The End? Waaaaa! It was soo good! But I have a question did Natsu finish marking her and what happens wen he does? This is the first review I ever did. Hope it's not too long! :)
lavawings chapter 72 . 8/9/2014
Glad she remember a little... Thats a beautiful story and you had me at the edge of my seat!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 72 . 6/30/2014
OMG I loved this story and I loved the beginning and ending the most, idk why, haha. But this story was awesome reading all of the chaoters, and I loved the plot and all. I like how in the end, Juvia was a good character! and I loved now Lucy so,show remembered her memories after the kiss with Natsu, I really loved that part! Loved the ending where Natsu just snags her and starts running, lol. Awesome story!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 71 . 6/30/2014
OMG this story is awesome! I loved how you made Lucy disappear when Natsu woke up so that he would go on a rampage and such. Loved what you did to this story!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 63 . 6/30/2014
OMG I love it so far!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 56 . 6/29/2014
I loved how Lucy was smiling as Gajeel left. I loved that part of their friendship, and this story is awesome so far! Loved all that's happened :):):)
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 42 . 6/29/2014
LOL, I loved that part where Gray told Natsu he liked him. HAHAHA I feel bad for Gray sometimes...
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 37 . 6/29/2014
OMG Natsu and Lucy have like the PERFECT relationship! I love how the spirit was so kind to Lucy and stuff, lol. I love this story so far! I love the plot! Good job! :):):) I look forward to reading the next chapters!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
Wait everything's fitting like a puzzle now of who the people are and who the spy is! I LOVE IT!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
OMG I love this story so far, lol! Especially the first chapter and how they met so many years ago! I especially liked the ending of the first chapter, though it couldn't post a review before because they didn't let me for some reason... But I love it! Loved how Lucy's house is bigger, lol. I'm odd XD

CANT WAIT TO READ MORE! :):):)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014