Reviews for Heavenly Flame
meadmin chapter 72 . 7/27
happy ending. At last a complete story.
ashleigh chapter 72 . 7/7
This story was very well done! The last chapter had me in tears! I'll be sure to be rereading all of it!
OgaxHilda chapter 25 . 5/15
please dont make lucy all mushy and forgive that jackass natsu
idk chapter 39 . 3/5
i saw you say you weren't used to English, so that got me curious. What's your native language? And by the way, for not being used to this language, you write really well! The only thing about your story i had trouble with was the grammar in some areas and that makes sense now! (Also just reading through I didn't even think of the possibility you didn't speak English natively, I just thought this person has some bad grammar at times. You're doing great for not really knowing the language!) Btw, I LOVE your story! The plot is fantastic and as I read along your English gets better, which really helps me enjoy it even more! You've done a FANTASTIC job! Keep it up! XD Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH for writing this!
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Can't wait to read!

Kai :)
Coolanime14 chapter 72 . 11/16/2014
AWESOME STORY! XD
dreamXnight chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
This is going to be the longest fan fic I have ever read!
Crystal.Promises chapter 72 . 9/21/2014
GOD BLESS YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING STORY!
EMI chapter 72 . 9/16/2014
Wait is This The End? Waaaaa! It was soo good! But I have a question did Natsu finish marking her and what happens wen he does? This is the first review I ever did. Hope it's not too long! :)
lavawings chapter 72 . 8/9/2014
Glad she remember a little... Thats a beautiful story and you had me at the edge of my seat!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 72 . 6/30/2014
OMG I loved this story and I loved the beginning and ending the most, idk why, haha. But this story was awesome reading all of the chaoters, and I loved the plot and all. I like how in the end, Juvia was a good character! and I loved now Lucy so,show remembered her memories after the kiss with Natsu, I really loved that part! Loved the ending where Natsu just snags her and starts running, lol. Awesome story!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 71 . 6/30/2014
OMG this story is awesome! I loved how you made Lucy disappear when Natsu woke up so that he would go on a rampage and such. Loved what you did to this story!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 63 . 6/30/2014
OMG I love it so far!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 56 . 6/29/2014
I loved how Lucy was smiling as Gajeel left. I loved that part of their friendship, and this story is awesome so far! Loved all that's happened :):):)
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 42 . 6/29/2014
LOL, I loved that part where Gray told Natsu he liked him. HAHAHA I feel bad for Gray sometimes...