Reviews for Damian Wayne
Dead Hero chapter 3 . 5/3
I know, it says these are only one-shots, but a two-shot? Of this? PLEASE?
i dislike this thats disapointing he at least has to like richard and it is cruel to richard and kinda mean that bruce doesn't want his son back to normal
robin57 chapter 23 . 2/8
Your so freaking good at these stories I LOVE them :3...but are you okay?
Ronnie-Rose chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
I just love this story so much, I love Damian so much and you really do him justice. I'm in love with this chapter, how Jason saved him. Incredible, there isn't enough stories between those two that shows the fact that all in all they are brothers. I would love if maybe you could do that aftermath to this chapter, when Damian and Jason head back to the manor. Thank you so much! Can't wait for the next update!
BartWLewis chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Awesome. Jason and Damian are my favorite members of the Bat Clan.
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Yay happiness :D the brotherly love was so cute :)
AcuteCoffeePie chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Aaaah! Thank youuuuu! This is just so beautiful yet dark! I love it! I also want to give Damian a biiiig hug. The little dude needs it. :( poor sweetie.

Jason is such an awesome big brother. :) I'm glad he talked some sense into Damian and made him realize what love truly is. It's a very touching and deep moment. :3

Anyway, wonderful story! :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
heartwarming
AcuteCoffeePie chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
I AM SO THRILLED TO HAVE COME ACROSS YOUR STORY. Every chapter is simply astounding! I love how you focus on the relationship between Damian and Tim. Not too many writers do that so it's always good to see something outside the norm. :)

I have a request. It kind of goes back to chapter 1 in which Damian committed suicide. I was wondering if you considered writing a chapter that is focused on the event itself (of him ending his life), and what occurances may have led him to do that. (maybe he had depression)

Again, great story!
BartWLewis chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Damn that was sad, and I loved seeing that side of Damian.
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Awww that's so sad :(
jada121 chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Could you write a chapter about Bruce and Selina (or some female love interest of Bruce's) having a child, as well as how he reacts to no longer being the only blood child.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
Daimian is very jealous
La Louve a la Plume chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
I did not cry. I soooo did not cry. Nope. Not at all. Ok, maybe a little. Just a little. This is beautiful, really. Keep on writing! Inspirational ideas... How about Dick dating [insert random female hero here] and Damian being jealous? I don't know if it will help you...I hope it will!
elizzakai chapter 10 . 7/30/2014