Reviews for The Status
Neheigh Fluffydoodle chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
*pokes Slayer* You did say you were considering doing another chapter **puppy dog eyes X1000**
XenaWP chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
sweet story :)
Madview chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Nicely done!

I really loved Sei's comment about someone helping Shimako turn the computer on! Hahahhaha
MM-Hunter chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Cute little one shot, I thought the whole facebook comments part was hilarious!
I really enjoyed the flashback with Youko, Yumi, and Sachiko, I thought it was sweet, I loved how dedicated Sachiko was to be with Yumi.

Awesome job!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
You should do a part two with reactions :)
Draftfort chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Short, simple, sweet but really has an impact. I love the last part of the story.

"Yumi smiled as she refreshed her page and saw the words, in a relationship with Ogasawara Sachiko."

I love this part very much.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
As I promised, here I’m reading the original project you mentioned in the Strawberry Panic story.

To tell you the truth, Sachiko and Yumi were my favorite couple before Shizuma and Nagisa came to the spotlight two years after Maria-sama; still I enjoy pretty much every single story about them struggling with their feelings and how they came across many difficulties to stay together. That’s why stories like this one bring a wind of fresh air to their world.

I like when Sachiko fights against all odds to defend her love for Yumi, even if that means throwing away her name, status and everything she has and all because she choose her petite sour above all those meaningless things. As you already said it, her life without Yumi would hold no reason to be worth living. If you’re not capable enough to fight for the one you love, it means those feelings aren’t that strong after all. When you choice a path in life, if you really mean it, there’s no room for regrets then. Sachiko did the right thing with Youko and everyone else, if being with Yumi brings some trouble for them, so be it.

I’m a real sucker for stories like this one, and being these two the main couple, I can’t resist to imaging how things turn out after every scene or chapter in the story. I can see the picture of those two sharing a loving kiss under those circumstances, and the showing it to the whole world to see. “This is what we are, a happy couple deeply in love”, that would be the message in my eyes from that picture.

Well, it’s a little late over here, so I’m going to sleep right now, but tomorrow I’ll keep checking out your other finished stories. Thanks once again for sharing your imagination with us.
SuperBo1nk chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
i've read almost all marimite fanfics posted here and this is the cutest and by far my favorite. i have a lot of ideas but i lack skills in the writing department. hope you'd continue the story. :)
Chinensis' Fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Cute story, I enjoyed it very much. :D
DarkShinji8003 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Well done, even unedited it came out damn good. Don't forget you can send anything my way that ya want looked over, since Guild Wars 2 is officially open, I'll keep my Skype on if ya need something from me
elliehandesu chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
whooooahhh! i want more more! nice story btw, i was like lmao on the scene between those comment of the girls...
Hope there more :D
Honulicious chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
this was great! of coming out of the closet. But I'm really curious what would happen next!

I love the comments from the girls..it was funny. I could see sei's next comment about being right all along. Ha ha ha would thr school react kindly? Would her family find out through this? Did all the girls accept their relationship? Hmm so many questions. But it's cool u used Facebook
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved the Facebook conversation! Very well done and so amusing! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Ogasawara chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
as usual, you did a very good job with your story, I always read your story, simply because it always fun n sweet! nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was cute and very interesting. Nice job!