Reviews for I was made for loving you
nighttimefreedom chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
love it

the suspence is killing me

update soon please :)
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Duke and Christian?

my brain just melted XD
magic-munchies chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
RamblerGaelige chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I think the Duke likes Zidler, personally...
Ria Erif chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Doesn't look like you've come back to this one for a long time, but I like it. If you ever come back you should continue with this.
Dakota's Secret Love chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Tehehe, that was cool. I was thinking that the person you were writing about was Christian until I looked at the bottom and saw you put that you thought the Duke liked Insert Name Here (though I'm pretty sure you're supposed to have an idea as you are the author). Now, while Insert has some very attractive qualities, I do believe Christian is the one the Duke should be pining for, because I am pining for him. I know the feeling, I am in love with Ewan McGregor. No, that is a lie, I am in love with Scotland. Pure and simple, I am in love with a country. Called SCOTLAND! Don't tell Dakota. Ahem, compose yourself. All right, better now. Good story. Maybe a few little grammar dittimajiggers, but that is all. Now, exit stage left!
~*Lover of Kilts and Secret Lover to Dakota*~
troublegirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
o! Nasty!
Iblis chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I know you siad that you were leving this fic for a bit but could you hurry back to it soon, Ireally want to know what happens next!
asdsfghjhgfdsa chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Hey!I just read this, and I love it! Is it gonna be updated anytime soon? PLEASE? I'm dying to know,please? *begs*

See,you've made me beg. I'm pathetic. Seriously.

-Pointy-Eared Archer
John your loving husband chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Heehee, I think the Duke likes… Gah! I've forgotten his name I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE FORGOTTEN HIS NAME! I love that film! Thingie. That one. You know. Ewan Mcgregor.

*hyperventilates* how can I forget his name?

I am tired.

Love the story. I suppose you could improve it by… making it read more like the Duke's thoughts. For example, instead of saying 'I am sure I can convince him', which is explaining what the Duke is thinking… you could write something like: 'but I can convince him, I must convince him.…' which is showing what the Duke is thinking (Show Don't Tell, read that on a writing site somewhere…).

-Alex :-)

P.S. Christian! It's Christian! Phew…
Lady Celebare chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I've seen the movie so many times, it's impossible for me not to know... poor Christian! *eyes go all wide* What's gonna happen to him? Poor poet! Whoa... this has inspired me to continue my newest MR fic... gracias!
Princess of the Dark Abyss chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
It's fairly obvious who the Duke likes. Zidler!

No. Ick. He likes Christian, which is... also badness. Poor baby.

Seriously, write more of this. I've been waiting for quite some time now. I'm going to go crazy and kill Tordeck, and it will be because this jewel wasn't finished. :(
hellspawn demon chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Hmm, gee, I wonder? Interesting concept, though. Poor Christian.
tatum chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
it is very interesting! i like it
DarkFire13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG This is good it has GREAT potential keep on writing oooooooooo plz plz plz plz do it soon lol... O_O lol