Reviews for The Cloud's Journey to the Sky
NewBloom chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
swanfrost chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
That was amazing. :D OC's are fine, I guess. To move the story along. :)

I just love your writing style. Not even kidding.
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Internal squeal!
Please, update soon-this is so interesting!
FallenxLinkin chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Things are getting good...

Tsuna was beaten? How in six paths of hell did that happen?
swanfrost chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
The beginning, the scene with Tsuna drowning was AMAZING. At first, I thought it was Hibari, but then I was like, nah, couldn't be.

Still, the sheer amount of detail and suspense...I loved it.

And I wonder how everyone became asleep...and OMG the cliffie at the end...I just can't even.

I think this is probably your best chapter so far. Keep writing :)
nightfayte chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Ahhahaa! I think I can see where this is going... Poor Hibari, Dino's gonna smash his pride... Unless Hibari beats him? Somehow I think it unlikely but that's probably just the influence of canon lol xD
Anyways! Nice chapter as always! I enjoyed reading it and seeing that there was an update for this story... *sparkly eyes and flowers in background* HAVE SOME OF MY VIRTUAL COOKIES!
Looking forward to the next update! :D
swanfrost chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
R&R means read and review. :3

Great chapter as always! Either Hibari's going to get beat up or he'll win and something will persuade him to "join" the Vongola.

See ya next chapter! :)
FallenxLinkin chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Please Kyouya... Look forward to tomorrow and you'll be facing you're pride again! I wonder how you will react once Dino beats you :))

Nice chapter and bless you for your nice work :))

I don't really see why other people won't read this fic... This one is fantastic :))
KAnimeorEveryManga12 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
hmm this is getting interesting P
FallenxLinkin chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Awesome story man!

And I was confused... Is this an 1827 fic? Yes or not that's fine by me cause I really love your storyline :))

Keep up the good work and bless you on your new chapter :))
Rumu chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Reminds me of when Tsuna stopped Hibari and Mukuro from fighting in the anime... Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
nightfayte chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
I really enjoyed this new chapter! GO HIBARIII! The fight was well written and quite amusing too xD I loves how Tsuna went into 'kick ass boss' mode xD reminded me of one of my favourite scenes in the anime where Tsuna stopped Hibari and Mukurofrom fighting ...*goes to rewatch* Anyways! Nice chapter and good luck writing the next one!
Fingers crossed for an update! :3
swanfrost chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Lol. I love seeing Mukuro and Hibari fight. So destructive. Will Hibari accept? Well probably, cause he mentioned something about Guardians earlier.
Rumu chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Awesome chapter, especially the end! Upload soon! Can't wait to see Hibari vs Mukuro! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I'm a big fan of hibari!thanks for making him so amazing when he controlled his flames!looking forward to the next chapter !