Reviews for Doors of Darkness
urpenpal chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
HAIIIIIII WUT HAPPENEDDD? Y AREN"T U UPDATING IT ANYMORE? T_T
Thaliamadd34 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*puppy dog eyes* PLEEAASEEEEE use miiiiiiiiineeeeee? Please? Please? Please?
Thaliamadd34 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You should use this girl.
Name: Euterpe Grace
Looks: electric blue eyes, freckles, and messy raven hair usually in a ponytail
Age: ten
superrjw chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
There's a Claude? Really? Okay we'll I guess I like Ray the most. Or Nikita. Probably. I'm not sure
I Am Noah Son Of Ares chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Love it! Noah had some great lines
I Am Noah Son Of Ares chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
I thought this was a really funny chapter because of the time frame of 16 minutes everybody was freakin out
I am Gwen daughter of Arcus chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Well... I am permanently scarred from what my eyes have just read. ((OH THE PERVERTEDNESS OF IT ALL!)) I think the part with Aaron scared me the most...

OH WELL! You got Ava x Gunner, so I will deliver your prize of a favorite, alert and (currently) a review! XD Oh, you KNOW I wouldve done it anyway...

AWESOME CHAPTER AND UPDATE SOON!
superrjw chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Wait... nobody got killed in the invasion/burning of camp? I'm somewhat surprised. I guess it's time to break the rules. Hopefully.
Silverwolforever chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Ohhh wonder what Tala took from the big House. It's gonna take a while for them to rebuild the big house.
Teardrops.Of.Sorrow chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Yay! Aqua was in this chapter! Good story so far!
Silverwolforever chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I knew it the hunters always win. Since the figures are black it can be a Dark god likes Hades
GothicPunk123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh. My. Gods. This is awesome! I only read your story now and I'm immediately hooked! I hope you update fast cause this is a really cool story :)) If you have time, do you mind checking out my own PJO. Fanfic? I know it's not as good as yours but I would really appreciate it if you leave a review on how I'm going to improve it :)))
Teardrops.Of.Sorrow chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Yay more action soon
superrjw chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Well, without explosions, life would be so boring. I say the Hunters won, they won every other game. Then the hunters would be like 50-0 in capture the flag. Decent. Anyways, good chapter, can't wait for more
Silverwolforever chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
That mystery dude is obioslouly bad news and wonder how many times they actually have explosions.