Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
WolfGirl75 chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
sweet! cant wait for more. update soon!
blackbloodywolf chapter 19 . 4/29/2014
please continue this is so good!
magicallyweird07 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Why is Harry acting so young and naive when he is supposed to be about 120 years old? That is so irritating...
shimmer-light chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Okay, so I haven't actually read your story yet, only the first 'chapter'. I honestly can't yet say whether it is good or not, seeing as it was an A/N - or an explanation - of sorts.
However, I can't stand leaving this without mention: why on earth would you DO this to your own story? Your baby? Starting out the fic as you have, you flat-out murdered a good chunk of possible plot development. All the stuff you posted here could have made whole chapters (or at least a good prologue, in case all imagination failed) of interesting details, if only you had built it into the story, not shoved it down the throat of the reader as uninteresting (if not unimportant), documentary-type drivel. Details of what being a Master of Death means could - and SHOULD - have been part of your world building, at the very least.
In any case, I find myself interested enough in the rare type of crossover you present to disregard this... faux pas you, as an author, should probably refrain from committing in the future. Not just for the sake of a good, well-developed story, but to spare your readers from the incredible aggravation experienced in a situation like this. If this fic were less of a rarity, like a plain old Snarry slash or such, I would have probably clicked on the back button before reaching the third dash in the row.
What I'm saying is that even though I'll be reading this, the beginning managed to sour my enjoyment before I ever started. Since I'm pretty sure that was not your intention (and as I can guarantee a GREAT MANY people hold similar opinions on this matter - I'll direct you to some if you wish), I would advise you to not do this again. Possibly edit and integrate it into this story, too.
hjt chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
great story, please continue.
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Oops. Ignore my previous review, then...
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Harry doesn't feel like a120-year-old. He acts far too young and out-of-his-depth for what's essentially an old man in a twenty year old body.
allietheepic7 chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE! I'M DYING FROM CUTENESS!
PiptheSnake chapter 19 . 3/4/2014
I think you've captured the hearts of these characters perfectly and I'd love for you to continue
Spirix chapter 19 . 2/27/2014
First Logan is a arts teacher and is now taking up scarp booking? What's next, knitting sweaters? I would totally wear one of those every single day... Swoon.

Rix
Spirix chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Bet Logan was checking out his ass; I know I would. ;D

Rix
tanithlipsky chapter 19 . 2/20/2014
Harry needs to verbally lash out at the Wizarding world's reporters. They are stupid. STUPID WITH A CAPITAL S.
remeyqueen74 chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
Please update this amazing story I love Harry and Logan
Kaoru-Yuki chapter 19 . 2/16/2014
So, I recently found this story as I decided to take a look into HP/X-men crossovers and have fallen completely in love with this story. Just the reality of it is just amazing. I love how you bring in SHIELD from the MARVEL cinematic universe that isn't really connected to the X-men movie verse, but still well done. I actually had a question though. From what I can tell the time-line is that Harry's birthdate is canon as it's state to be July 31, 1980, and from what is said about his age being 120 making the 2100, though I doubt the movie timeline for X-men is really that far into the future. So just out of curiosity, why set the story in that year? It's also nice to see characters who ended up dying in the films show up in stories. Anyway, this is truly an amazing story. Please keep up the good work.
xCallMeLogiex chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
YES! That's pretty much what this fic is. A major yes. This review probably doesn't even make sense, but I am a sucker for Logan. And Harry Potter. This is a major win just YESSSSS!
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »