Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
MageVicky chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
omg, this is the best story ever! please update soon! or...before 2016? lol
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Extraordinary story love it so please update very soon.
Thorilian chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Awww, please write more, I'm hooked, I'd love to see him baffle tony stark lol
delete-account-please 6102931 chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Awesome story please update this incredible story again cause I can’t wait to see what is going to happen.
delete-account-please 6102841 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Love the story can’t wait for more so please update this unbelievable story again.
jupimako chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Loving your story! Logan and Harry are great together, and it's actually refreshing to read a story where the threat isn't as pronounced as it originally seemed to be. I'm looking forward to more.
KEZZ 1 chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Great story so far :-)
I am looking forward to more soon :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
Well, if you've lost your muse with this, at least give us the lemon already! Meesh.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
So... Like... I kind of like Kurt better...
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
! This is really good cause Fics like these make me say "To hell if it's slash or yaoi."
Emrys01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is one of the best loganxharry x-over I've read so far .! Can't wait for more update and of course some fluff and hot sexy mouth watering scene from our favorite logan&harry .! I really hope the relation between them would improve to a higher level :3
Arthur777 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I hope this story won't be abandoned .! Its such a good story ... Logan and Harry definitely has a chemistry between em' :D
serenityselena chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
interesting story...
hope to read more soon :)
Lycanthromancer chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
If Harry is going to suffer Stockholm Syndrome with Snape, you probably should define it in the Author's Notes.

"Parental murderer and child abuser" is hardly synonymous with "family friend."
Leya Anhaylla chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Really, this fic is awesome! I love it and I seriously look Forward for your updates :)
And yeah you Should concentrate on the romance because - man!- that's so cute! \(o)/
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »