Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
xCallMeLogiex chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
YES! That's pretty much what this fic is. A major yes. This review probably doesn't even make sense, but I am a sucker for Logan. And Harry Potter. This is a major win just YESSSSS!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
good start
i don't know much about the Marvel world
only what is in the movies
and there's not much
does Harry have to keep the Hallows on him to be able to use their powers
or are they type to him mystical level?
Trance
Foxy-Floof chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
Logan's... a yummy, yummy man. Have you followed any of his comic book adventures? He's really a very yummy, tasty, lonely, man's man. never mind the chest hair and the pork-chop sideburns... *licks chops and salivates at the thought of growly, aggressive, Hugh Jackman*
Foxy-Floof chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
YAY! Logan and Harry... KISSING! *Fanboy squealing*
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Yay! Logan likes Harry, and Harry likes the attention!

Quick, quick, I want to see Logan wrestling Harry to the floor and pinning him under that Beefy Bod of his.
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Ohhhhh... Logan's instincts are definitely tugging on him now. I like this a LOT.
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Logan and Harry. This is gonna be gooood. I want to see Logan PIN Harry. The idea of those two wrestling around... it makes me tingly all over.
Foxy-Floof chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Lol. Malfoys will be Malfoys. I can't help chuckling about this one. This chapter was pretty funny.
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Logan and Harry. I like the way this is heading. Is Logan... /mothering/ Harry? It seems like a very... couples sort of thing to do... Feeding Harry up. *chuckles*
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Coulson. First name: Agent. Occupation: Bad-Ass.

I love where you broke off this chapter. And the summary of Harry's life... I liked the way you handled it. Cogent high-points, low-points, and juuuust the right amount of finer details for anyone who's seen the movies, or read the books.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
That. Was EPIC. And Logan? He's thinking of having a forever bestie, is he? This is gonna be FUN to read.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Neat. I like it. The quotes are cute, and I like that Xavier is, as ever, the open and compassionate host. Really, going to Oxford apparently instills something pretty staying in its graduates. Lol.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
-whines and pouts- is that really all for this fic? On a good note i actually liked it. And it took Harry long enough to realize his feelings. Found it all quite comical. Especially the duel. Logan landing on his face. Made me laugh. Thank you for such a good fic and hopefully you will continue it.
toastnchips chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
Well lurk around and post me another chappie bub lol! I enjoy this story! Quite a bit actually! Please?!
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 1/9/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »