Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
Hello...how are you? I really like this story and i very
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
I'm really liking the story right now.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 21 . 9/3/2016
NO THAT CANT BE IT! This story is brilliant and addicting as hell! Logan and Harry are super good for each other.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
I love how you wrote Snape and Harry talking.
Queen of Downstair chapter 21 . 7/18/2016
Dude I've read your fanfiction 4 TIMES and it gets better everytime. You NEED TO UPDATE IT MAN. PEOPLE ARE DESPERATE FOR IT. I'M WILLING TO DONATED MY KIDNEY FOR IT.
WereBunny87 chapter 21 . 7/1/2016
I absolutely love this story and I hope to see more soon! Well done!
TsubasaKEI chapter 21 . 6/18/2016
I have fallen in love with your fic. Please do continue!

Keep writing! XD
Logan Quiller chapter 21 . 5/30/2016
I love how you gave them time to actually get to know each other and get into a relationship compared to others who immediately put them together at first glance.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Good chapter :) haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
I'm already excited for the next chapter x)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
I'm liking your story already! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Short or not, I liked how you started this off :)
Arwenien chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
Well, I like this story so far, but I don't think Harry behaves as if he has over hundred years. A lot of his reactions are typical for teenagers, like unexpected shyness, uncertainty or awkwardness. He even still has very strong feelings about very distant past (e.g. Dursleys). Some sadness always remains, but the memories blur with time. We don't remember clearly even really awfull things and that's why people say "time heals all wounds". If he had 40 or 50 years, it would be more believable. But after one hunderd years? Or if he felt guilt like Dumbledore about Ariana, because guilt could fester whole life.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
Just re-read this and fell back in love! If you find the motivation and will to even write one more chapter, I would be eternally grateful!

Have a nice day,

Alice T
Lovelesslife chapter 21 . 4/28/2016
Please tell me you have some more written after nearly a year? Pleeeeeeease?
Although I guess I'm not one to talk, lol.
Loving this chapter soo very much, I'm contemplating kidnapping it and holding it hostage under my pillow for some sweet dreams.
814 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »