Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
vrani140 chapter 21 . 11/4/2019
continue, please
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2019
Kill yourself. I’ve seen the same outcomes many times and what do you know.. same old bullshit here at fanfiction.. thanks for throwing turds down at us people undeserving of your bounteous craps from shit mountain.
NabikiB chapter 11 . 8/9/2019
IF you really like mafia style Harry (sort of) try Black Sky: s/10727911/1/Black-Sky
NabikiB chapter 2 . 8/9/2019
Most people fav an unknown but neat looking fic so they can find it again easily. Sorry.
fleetingtime04 chapter 2 . 7/11/2019
"This is a wicked school you have here" indicates that he had knowledge of the building being a school, and doesn't conform to "Oh, this is a school,for.. oh."
Faery66 chapter 21 . 7/5/2019
Hope to read more soon.

D
Anon chapter 21 . 6/20/2019
Good thing you abandoned this...
Anon chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
Odd story. Not sure why Harry would not have done the Voldemort smoke flying with Storm? And then apparition with Kurt?
Guest chapter 21 . 6/17/2019
Lol yeah animals can make some odd sounds. Turkey's hiss like cats. :)
wolverinesmutant123 chapter 21 . 6/4/2019
Please please continue
KuroHinata chapter 18 . 5/30/2019
he should have made some make up disguise to at least make other think they just mistaken him as HP. colored contact lense and making his hair blond or black or brown make it a bit different compare to what pictures he has in the Wizworld.
KuroHinata chapter 10 . 5/30/2019
umm... they don't make sure that he isn't surrounded by muggles/mundanes? they are so lacking in making sure to keep up with the Statute of secrecy...

and a review for the past few chapters. I'm not sure why but something about your writing keeps bugging me until I realized in this chapter... feels like your descriptions are spoon feeding the readers of what the characters are feeling/reacting to... just my opinion... it kept bugging me until I can think how to post the review... everything is nice and good and the xover is good... but that emotions being so obvious what ticks me I think and Harry as an old /long lived person is so free with his life/information about him.
Wika0304 chapter 21 . 3/3/2019
please update, it's great
WhiteElfElder chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
Hard to tell if Harry is a sub or dom, but Logan is all dom.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 12/22/2018
Does Harry have an animagus form in this story?
866 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »