Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Logan Quiller chapter 21 . 5/30/2016
I love how you gave them time to actually get to know each other and get into a relationship compared to others who immediately put them together at first glance.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
Good chapter :) haha
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
I'm already excited for the next chapter x)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
I'm liking your story already! :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Short or not, I liked how you started this off :)
Arwenien chapter 12 . 5/24/2016
Well, I like this story so far, but I don't think Harry behaves as if he has over hundred years. A lot of his reactions are typical for teenagers, like unexpected shyness, uncertainty or awkwardness. He even still has very strong feelings about very distant past (e.g. Dursleys). Some sadness always remains, but the memories blur with time. We don't remember clearly even really awfull things and that's why people say "time heals all wounds". If he had 40 or 50 years, it would be more believable. But after one hunderd years? Or if he felt guilt like Dumbledore about Ariana, because guilt could fester whole life.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2016
Just re-read this and fell back in love! If you find the motivation and will to even write one more chapter, I would be eternally grateful!

Have a nice day,

Alice T
Lovelesslife chapter 21 . 4/28/2016
Please tell me you have some more written after nearly a year? Pleeeeeeease?
Although I guess I'm not one to talk, lol.
Loving this chapter soo very much, I'm contemplating kidnapping it and holding it hostage under my pillow for some sweet dreams.
Mukuro234 chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
this is awesome
BellaLove14 chapter 21 . 4/4/2016
I'm so in love I'm dying! please believe me when I say I'm not exaggerating and that this story is completely unique I haven't seen anything like this! I'm so adding this to my favorites as we speak and please please please update soon I can't wait!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I have thoroughly enjoy this story. Is this all the chapters that will be? If not, thank you, anyway. I loved it.
Nashira Katharis chapter 21 . 3/3/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/3/2016
please come back and write another chapter! this story is fantastic! i love it! can't wait and hoping for the continuation of the story!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Awesome! Thanks a million! )
emthereble chapter 21 . 1/29/2016
Brilliant, just love the plot!
807 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »