Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see if they find out what happens next and what happens between Logan and Harry, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
RandomAsRainbows chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
beaches of Thailand... oh, I am so jealous!
Hope you enjoyed it.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
What will happen next
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
School huh. Darn. Well, at least we'll get an update.
Zlatka chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
107602 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Thank you so much for the update. I can see Magneto wanting to side with Dark Wizards but I can't see Dark Wizards wanting to side with him. I am sure they would see him as not much better than a muggle. See you next update. :)
Shadowdude333 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
The ending was pretty funny, at least I thought so. I wonder why Jean (it was Jean right?) was looking at Logan so oddly and then that silent conversation with her boyfriend (what was that about?). I can't wait to see the fight between Harry and Logan! I wonder what Harry's animagus form is! Great chapter! I hope you can update before your school starts too! I start tommorrow, oh the horror!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Magneto may be interested in the MOD...
DarkAdarah chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Very good! Man, Harry always oblivious to love things hahaha, perfect as always and thanks for the update my dear, let's see how the things turn :)
Yana5 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
:-) .
Serpent91 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Well done!
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
ANOTHER AWESOME CHAPTER! YAY! Gotta love Mystique's acting skills, and her knowledge... I gotta say WOW, I mean the amount of words in the fic is huge! And Harry cooking and Logan being helpful for once, miracles really do happen... Anyway great chapter, looking forward to the next one :)
xDarklightx chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
I like it. I can't wait to read what happens. Update soon.
Ashi-Ikari chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Lookie, is that a new plot twist? Are Magneto and his friends really joining with the remaining Death Eater factions, cause that would be really interesting. Be fun to see Harry fight with the Xmen and against Magneto. Anyways, can't wait for Logan and Harry's fight. Update soon. Thank you.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Good chapter and fun to see Harry cooking and enjoying himself. Nice story line with the flashbacks. Thanks for sharing!
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »