Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Salios chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I'm rather amazed that I've found a story of this length so well written and continuing. At this point, if looking at word-count, most authors would have either rushed through or given up.

So points for that!

You have a reoccurrence of mixing past and present tense.
ie.. He stepped forward. "Blah." He thinks. (huh, italics don't work in reviews, I hadn't realised
It isn't a huge problem for you; it only happened a few times each chapter. But it's something to look at since changing tense can be confusing and really, really annoying. Can't really count how many stories I've given up trying to enjoy because of it.

Props for some great framework and interactions!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Absolutly love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Great job and I can't wait for more! I can't wait for the fight!;)

Kyuu out!
107602 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Thank you for the update. I can't wait for Harry and Logan's duel. I wonder who will win. I also love that Harry is thinking seriously about staying in the mansion on a more permanent basis. See you next update. :)
Basill chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I forgot about the IOU. Lol. Now I have to go back and re-read the story. Hehehe. Iadored this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Artistic Thinking chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Hehe, I just sent you a pm and then saw you updated! .-_-; but after read the chapter, and now I can't wait for the logan/harry fight. Got to love IOUs!
Myr chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
cool story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Eh? A while? Not a while. Anything but that!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
This will be interesting...
ValeofDreams chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Really interesting story. Can't wait for more. :)
wickedlfairy17 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Awesome!
DarkAdarah chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Verrrry goooood! Fantastic! And yeah maybe my review in short but I put my heart in it :) Hahaha it seems that the " real slash" is starting, I am looking forward this. I'm sure it will leave me itchy for more xd xd xd :D
darkest magic chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
That was a nice filler chapter. Can't wait for the duel. I think Harry should just spring his magic on everyone else. I bet it will be exciting and hopefully Harry and Logan will have after battle sex. Lol. As for Mystiqe, maybe she is after Harry.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Once again an excellent chapter, can't wait to see where things go from here and I can't wait to see what happens in the duel between Harry and Logan, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Awesome :D I really enjoy this and can't wait to see how everything goes. Timeline wise, this is obviously before X2, what with Pyro hanging around, is it going to go into X2 plotline or have you developed your own? Either way I think it'll be good :) Update soon, please.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »