Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Mukuro234 chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
this is awesome
BellaLove14 chapter 21 . 4/4/2016
I'm so in love I'm dying! please believe me when I say I'm not exaggerating and that this story is completely unique I haven't seen anything like this! I'm so adding this to my favorites as we speak and please please please update soon I can't wait!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
I have thoroughly enjoy this story. Is this all the chapters that will be? If not, thank you, anyway. I loved it.
Nashira Katharis chapter 21 . 3/3/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/3/2016
please come back and write another chapter! this story is fantastic! i love it! can't wait and hoping for the continuation of the story!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Awesome! Thanks a million! )
emthereble chapter 21 . 1/29/2016
Brilliant, just love the plot!
Belle's Noir chapter 19 . 1/26/2016
Harry and Logan are so adorable I might actually melt. I've just found a new favourite fic.
jordan.hall.79827803 chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
It's cute
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Amazing. Update soon.
lovemusicissa chapter 21 . 10/18/2015
Please continue with this fic! I am begging for more:) You are very talented.
StoryLover1701 chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
Just read your story, and enjoying it very much. I'm wondering if magic can do anything for Professor X. I'm sure he's tried conventional treatments. but what about spells or potions? Also, if Jean or Hank were to run tests on Harry, what would show up? Could magic be scientifically measured?
Parallel Parabox chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
I adore this story! I'm also very very excited for certain events in it. Such as their reactions to Logan's and Harry's relationship. For them to see harry get fatally injured and everyone think he died. Phil to die (harry will save him maybe?). Rouge to touch Harry. I no not all these things may happen but still. I cOmPlEaTlY love this story!
814 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »