Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
batmanvspredator chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Just one more question. Are the characters based off of the film versions? Like Hugh Jackman- Wolverine, Dan Radcliffe- Harry Potter .etc
batmanvspredator chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
This story is great so far. I look forward to reading the next few chapters once I'm finished with this one. I just have one question. In terms of male characters, there aren't any romances between Harry and the other fellas is there? It's just friendships and maybe relationship with one of the ladies, right? Just out curiosity.
NightlyKill chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
This is a really awesome story. I love the idea
yamiduke13 chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
This story has amused me greatly and I think you have done a great job with it. Logan and Harry are just awesome together. I am really looking forward to the next chapter and hope that you continue to write it.
xCallMeLogiex chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I love Mushu! Haha awww Logan thinking of Harry as a mate made me blush! xP All in all another good chapter!
CassBerry chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
Wow this is pretty damn amazing so far :Di adore HP crossover fics but it's so hard to find one that keeps all characters from both universes not going to ooc, but you've done an extrodiary job with this.

You're watching Naruto too? Well you must be my new favourite person ;P just wait till you you get to watch shippuuden. It's the absolute best. Have a favourite character so far?
ripper34 chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
Good story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
nice.
Lady Queria chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
Awesome story! I am enjoying it so much! Harry/Logan is one of mmy favorite Harry Potter pairings, so it was thrilling to find a fic as long and as well written as yours. I look forward to reading your next chapter!

And Kabuto does?! I admit, that i haven't watched Naruto recently enough to know which character that is... which can be fixed with a quick internet search Oh! him! gotcha. Well I think it's time to go rewatch that episode to see. Lol, i probably wouldn't have decided to review if I hadn't seen the comment about aikido honestly. it's not very common you randomly run into someone who practices Aikido too, so that grabbed me. Yay coincidences!
Shadow315 chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
I love this!

MORE SOON!

Shadow315 chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
YAY!
Shadow315 chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
when the HELL are they going to get together!?

Shadow315 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
i like it, wish you'd space out the paragraphs more, it's hard to read the thick paragraphs.

RiverOffers chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I like what I have seen so far but an idea I always like it give Harry the "Star Brand". It grants the user unlimited power with the ONLY limitation being the USERS IMAGINATION. If they can think it up they can will it so ... no exception. Marvel wiki states that the ONLY limit is user imagination. PERIOD FULL STOP. So only limit is users mind and what they choose to do with it. Ya give that to Harry Plus there is a Cosmic Entity called Mistress Death? Who IS Death right. when in "human like" form she is sort of hot. Just saying that could be fun side plot/twist.
Elfin69 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
At least they hopefully do not have to worry about any attacks for a long time. I loved how Harry's family acted with Logan.
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »