Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 12/22/2018
How did Logan get in the room if it was warded to prevent just that?
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 12/22/2018
I am surprised Harry has not learned how to fly like Voldemort could do.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 12/22/2018
For someone as old as Harry is, he sure is a stumbling colt.
alexiamrogers chapter 21 . 11/15/2018
I hope us update this I cannot wait
fanficnewbee chapter 21 . 11/2/2018
Am going to check and see if you continued in short stories as you alluded too. Loved what you created here, sad to hear you've lost your muse to keep it going. Anyway, thank-you. {:)4
fanficnewbee chapter 17 . 11/2/2018
Why would Harry visit their graves when he has their portraits and already talks with them all the time, heck they're hanging up in his (Harry's) room at the mansion? Also, Logan has already met and talked to them (parents, friends, teachers) the message/words he said to them he could have done it at the mansion to the portraits. I understand it's more moving this way, but then the fact he's pulled out their portraits should be delayed to when they go back to the mansion.
fanficnewbee chapter 11 . 11/2/2018
Love your take on each character's look and personality traits, thank-you for this highly enjoyable tale (so far). {:)
Aetherium21 chapter 7 . 10/1/2018
Harry's not even articulate. Why bother aging him if he's dim, ill-spoken, and unobservant after a century. What a joke
Aetherium21 chapter 6 . 10/1/2018
More than a bit difficult to take the story seriously when he acts like a minor. I mean seriously; I know you mentioned there would be an explanation. But having a centurion MoD acting and speaking like a young boy feels like a waste and disgrace to his backstory.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/4/2018
Please continue! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2018
Wah~ Imagine Logan get Harry (m)prey! Their babies would be forces of nature!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2018
It would have been funny if Harry told him there wasn't enough room an the paper to fit all the information.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2018
Please come back to this story.
Dezzi95 chapter 21 . 5/7/2018
Updates?!
Longevity chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
With you having wizards live about an avg of 110 years. My family must be magical, live an average of 98 years
866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »