Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
StoryLover1701 chapter 21 . 10/7/2015
Just read your story, and enjoying it very much. I'm wondering if magic can do anything for Professor X. I'm sure he's tried conventional treatments. but what about spells or potions? Also, if Jean or Hank were to run tests on Harry, what would show up? Could magic be scientifically measured?
Parallel Parabox chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
I adore this story! I'm also very very excited for certain events in it. Such as their reactions to Logan's and Harry's relationship. For them to see harry get fatally injured and everyone think he died. Phil to die (harry will save him maybe?). Rouge to touch Harry. I no not all these things may happen but still. I cOmPlEaTlY love this story!
kyradelia chapter 21 . 10/1/2015
tu vas pas l'abandonne completement hein?
j'adore :)
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
crystal8wolf chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
Waah I love it! The cliffy is killing me!
Gika Black chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Hi, I just found this story... and I have to say I love it!
I love Harry/Logan stories... and yours is really well written!
so... yeah... that was it... Love the story and am wainting anxiously for the next chapter!
kurosakiami01 chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Ooooh thank you! Why? Well, for sharing this story, duh. I mean, I really like it! I love their personalities and I really like Harry's extended family.

I hope you'll continue this! :)
Tristi Lynne chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Good story so far can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
For someone so old and experience; Harry is pretty naive in thinking and not very smart. What's up with that and you?
DexTheHex chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Oh wow... Please continue, my friend... Me likey...
JazlynPotter chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
My, this story gets me every time. I do wish that it was updated, but seeing the foot note that you have left I understand that you are indeed a busy genius! God luck my dear with life, May forever treat you well!

~Sincerely,

A doting fan, Jazlyn Potter
Xiard Vron chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
Woot a good long story
Xiard Vron chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Haw amusing
Xiard Vron chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Good story. Need to get ready for work so sadly can't read more right now
Elfin69 chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
It was wonderful to see Harry finally find another owl like Hedwig (maybe her again) and have his families blessing pretty much over Logan. I do wonder what they are all planning since they keep kicking Harry out of their homes.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »