Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
I love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
crystal8wolf chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
Waah I love it! The cliffy is killing me!
Gika Black chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Hi, I just found this story... and I have to say I love it!
I love Harry/Logan stories... and yours is really well written!
so... yeah... that was it... Love the story and am wainting anxiously for the next chapter!
kurosakiami01 chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Ooooh thank you! Why? Well, for sharing this story, duh. I mean, I really like it! I love their personalities and I really like Harry's extended family.

I hope you'll continue this! :)
Tristi Lynne chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Good story so far can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
For someone so old and experience; Harry is pretty naive in thinking and not very smart. What's up with that and you?
DexTheHex chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Oh wow... Please continue, my friend... Me likey...
JazlynPotter chapter 21 . 6/30/2015
My, this story gets me every time. I do wish that it was updated, but seeing the foot note that you have left I understand that you are indeed a busy genius! God luck my dear with life, May forever treat you well!

A doting fan, Jazlyn Potter
Xiard Vron chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
Woot a good long story
Xiard Vron chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Haw amusing
Xiard Vron chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Good story. Need to get ready for work so sadly can't read more right now
Elfin69 chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
It was wonderful to see Harry finally find another owl like Hedwig (maybe her again) and have his families blessing pretty much over Logan. I do wonder what they are all planning since they keep kicking Harry out of their homes.
Xiard Vron chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
Good story. I look forward to seeing where you take it
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
I love the sense of fun in your story
Haruhibunny chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Just started reading your story and like it so far but I have a problem with how young you are making Harry seem in this chapter. In your reference/introduction chapter you stated that Harry is 120. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that he is that old and yet is acting so young.
798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »