Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
crystalinowl chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Hahaha I totally forgot about the IOU! Seeing Harry so flustered about it and the malfoy's reaction was hilarious
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Great chapter! I can totally sympathise with Harry on the shopping part... I hate clothes shopping. I had totally forgotten Storm's a IOU! But what an awesome way to use it! More feels from Logan! Amd Emi and Storm would make awesome partners in crime! Plotting to get the two together... They'd be unstoppable! Not to mention scary... I loved the duel between Pyro and Rogue, though I wod have likes to know how she ended it :) I can't wait for the duel between Logan and Harry! Seriously looking forward to the next chapter! :D
AnnaDruvez chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Ooooh. Can't wait to read that fight!
Phoenix's Moon chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I can't wait untill Harry and Logan's duel! Please update soon!
flamenin chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Well now that the girls know their attraction to each other its only a matter of time until they are forced to notice.
ToxicVixy chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I remembered the IOU! and i believe you could make a decent 'duel scene'. :D
KazzyFreax chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
keep gooing
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
I really like your story so far. Please update soon. -LAG;p
Paddy Gurl chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
love it please update soon
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
I have liked reading this story so far and I look forward to finding out what happens next. I do have a couple things I'd like to point out/make suggestions about.

You mention that in your story wizards/witches normally live to be 120-130 years of age. The Harry Potter Lexicon (as well as the books I think) note Dumbledore as having been approximately 150 years old at the time of his death.

As I've said I have liked reading this story so far, but this chapter caused me to frown a bit. I know this chapter is titled Malfoy and so I expected the appearance of them. Just...this chapter seemed to me to try an cram tons of Malfoy backstory into my head. I understand the importance of knowing where the characters are coming from but it seemed a bit much, though, at the same time I felt like I was still missing things. Also, maybe it will be important to the story later to have this information, but right now the information doesn't seem very pertinent to the story.

Don't get me wrong, I did like getting the backstory. But perhaps you could have made it as a seperate entry. Like another story which isn't really a story but still has different chapters detailing the backstories of the characters from this fic and how they connect to the other characters? Just not part of the main story? I would be very interested in reading that as well if you decided to write it up.

Anyway, as I've said, I like your story and look forward to your next chapter. And I do hope that I haven't terribly offended you. My apologies if that occured.
Dareagon chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
Love it!
Please update soon!
Marauder-Lociix chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Ohhhhhh I like it! :'DD! Gah, I was waiting for this update and looking forward to it! X'DD! And now its hear, i can live happily for at least 5 minutes, then i shall wish for another one.. X'3! Hehe
But thats cool! These Malfoys are pretty amazing! :'DD Hehe, I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for updating! w!
Smile-Evily chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
oooooo! Logan is makin eyes at Harry! SQUEAL! Love how its going so far!
Serpent91 chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Well done
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I found remembering all the Malfoy's kinda difficult but I'm a bit thick on occasion anyways... Really liked this chapter and especially Kathy, in a way she reminds me of Luna... not sure why... love the combination of hair colour with Emi! And Logan's getting feels...? YAY! :D AWESOMENESS! ;) Looking forward to the next chap :)
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »