Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Mw chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
The malfoys are wonderful, you captured draco's personality perfectly. Your writing is still amazing and the story is really picking up. I'm looking forward to it!(
Angelfabeth chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I really liked Emi and Kath but I got seriously confused. Maybe you could take a picture of the family tree and post it somewhere. Good job!
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I absolutely loved this one and it was great to see Logan a little jealous. Will Xavier tell Logan that they are his Godchildren or let him stew for a while until Harry makes the introductions.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I LOVE THIS!
DarkAdarah chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Fantastic chapter, is Logan jealous of Emi? I think Emi should provoke him by hugging Harry much or something xd :P And yeah Raison d'Etre is fantastic, I'm glad more people get to know it, is a fantastic fic :) And well bye bye :D
twilightserius chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
heh gotta love the slytherin in hufflepuff clothes XD
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see what happens when he introduces Logan to them properly, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
107602 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Thank you for the update. I like the new generations of Malfoys and I wonder what they will think of Harry hanging out with mutants. See you next update. :)
xDarklightx chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I love it. Update soon.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Good to see Harry even more settled and enjoying the visit of the Malfoys. Thanks for sharing!
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Aha, love the new malfoys and can't wait to see everyone's reactions to them or what will happen if they go shopping with harry :)
LOU Xx
Yana5 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I am glad harry is happy
moondanceluna chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
LOVE IT! Hope you keep writing and can't wait to see what happens
amb chapter 7 . 11/30/2012