Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Myr chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
cool story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Eh? A while? Not a while. Anything but that!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
This will be interesting...
ValeofDreams chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Really interesting story. Can't wait for more. :)
wickedlfairy17 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Awesome!
DarkAdarah chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Verrrry goooood! Fantastic! And yeah maybe my review in short but I put my heart in it :) Hahaha it seems that the " real slash" is starting, I am looking forward this. I'm sure it will leave me itchy for more xd xd xd :D
darkest magic chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
That was a nice filler chapter. Can't wait for the duel. I think Harry should just spring his magic on everyone else. I bet it will be exciting and hopefully Harry and Logan will have after battle sex. Lol. As for Mystiqe, maybe she is after Harry.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Once again an excellent chapter, can't wait to see where things go from here and I can't wait to see what happens in the duel between Harry and Logan, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
If Anyone Knew I Would chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Awesome :D I really enjoy this and can't wait to see how everything goes. Timeline wise, this is obviously before X2, what with Pyro hanging around, is it going to go into X2 plotline or have you developed your own? Either way I think it'll be good :) Update soon, please.
Trinity chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Oh, oh, oh! I just simply can not wait to see that duel! It's so exciting! I'm not even sure whom I should be rooting for, Harry or Logan? Who do I want to win? A tie maybe? No, I can't really see either of them being satisfied with a draw, I rather imagine they would keep going until there was an obvious winner. Unless there was a time limit? But then,I can see both of them continuing on even after time is up.
Anyway, don't mind me, I'm just thinking aloud, or in writing, rather.
But anyhow, WOW! I absolutely, completely love this! And it just keeps getting better! I can not wait to see the duel! And I was wondering when magneto and Co would make an appearance.
Keep up the magnificent work!

Trin
Ashi-Ikari chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Awesome chapter. I actually did remember about the IOU, but I thought it wouldn't be until later chapters. Anyway good job and thank you for updating
Little Madam Russia chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
IOU reminds me of BBC's Sherlock ( u should watch it!)
I really like the story so far
Marauder-Lociix chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE FOR SOOO LONG! X'DDDDDD! LOOOL! OMFG! :'DD! Since i read this i've been like "I neeed too reaaadd!" Its just so goood! :'DD!
And GAAHH! Cliffhanger-thingy-magigy! LOOL! I can't wait for the IOU! Omfg!X'DDD!
Gah.. Sorry... Im back in Fangirl mode.. X'DD! I REGRET NOTHING! **!
Please update sooon! :'D
YukiraKing chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I didn't forget about the IOU! I'm pleased to be able to say that. I'd been waiting actually, trying to guess at how it would be dealt with, but I couldn't come up with anything. It's so exciting to have a duel coming out of it. And Mystique has been spotted. Is it weird that the first thing that came to mind was Metamorphamugus and Pollyjuice Potion? I'm just jumping to what Harry'd have to explain in response to her powers...but also I thought of the Marauder's Map-which wouldn't be helpful at all, because she's not showing up at Hogwarts, but I'm always trying to figure out what twists and turns you're throwing at us. I never guess right though, and that's half the fun, and what marks the signs of a great plotter. You're twists come from out of nowhere, and just take me along for the ride! Great chapter, and I'm really looking forward to the next one, especially if Harry's going to work with Rogue and Pyro now. :) They're my favourites.
xDarklightx chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I really like it. I can't wait to read how the duel goes. Update as soon as you can.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »