Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Shouldnotread1991 chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
I find myself really liking this story, just can't put my finger on why. But why bother figure out why when I guess both you and I are happy about the fact that I like your story. Good work and please keep up the good work :)
noirekitsune chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
huh O.o
well the only thing i would complain about in the last chapter was the malfoy girls (and only about the way the mother semed to act like a wife/keeper to harry even though he's older and this is a slash story, it just came across almost like she and her daughter were perfect women, like they's smart, strong,rich, beautiful, etc. and Emi acts a bit like she's HIS godmother/parental figure lol! other than that i liked them as characters, it was just in PARTS of the story where i didnt, and thats just my personal opinion so... no idea why the reviews went down in the last chapter!:()
but even with that the story is still AWESOOOOOOOME! i loved hearing a little more about the backstory to harry's family, and im so so SO excited to see how the duel goes between logan and harry! will harry win with his awesome magical powers? or will logan outlats him with his healing and stamina? personally i think either harry would win, with his more diverse magical powers, or they will tie
and what will hapen if/when harry tells everyone the truth? will they be freaked out? or will they just love him even more for sharing something personal with them, showing his trust? or mybe everyone will react little differently? i hope logan's cool with it, mybe he'll share more about himself?
*squee* i just love this pairing!
i hope there's more soon!

: noirekitsune
e-mail:
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Wonder why Mystique is showing now and if Emi and Kathy are safe in their 'tent' or if that is why Mystique is actually investigating? Cannot wait to see the duel between Harry and Logan and if it will start them further on their road to a relationship.
Belew chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Can't wait for the duel
Serpent91 chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
well written
Salios chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
I'm rather amazed that I've found a story of this length so well written and continuing. At this point, if looking at word-count, most authors would have either rushed through or given up.

So points for that!

You have a reoccurrence of mixing past and present tense.
ie.. He stepped forward. "Blah." He thinks. (huh, italics don't work in reviews, I hadn't realised
It isn't a huge problem for you; it only happened a few times each chapter. But it's something to look at since changing tense can be confusing and really, really annoying. Can't really count how many stories I've given up trying to enjoy because of it.

Props for some great framework and interactions!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Absolutly love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Great job and I can't wait for more! I can't wait for the fight!;)

Kyuu out!
107602 chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Thank you for the update. I can't wait for Harry and Logan's duel. I wonder who will win. I also love that Harry is thinking seriously about staying in the mansion on a more permanent basis. See you next update. :)
Basill chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
I forgot about the IOU. Lol. Now I have to go back and re-read the story. Hehehe. Iadored this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Artistic Thinking chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Hehe, I just sent you a pm and then saw you updated! .-_-; but after read the chapter, and now I can't wait for the logan/harry fight. Got to love IOUs!
Myr chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
cool story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Eh? A while? Not a while. Anything but that!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
This will be interesting...
ValeofDreams chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
Really interesting story. Can't wait for more. :)
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »