Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
107602 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Thank you for the update. I like the new generations of Malfoys and I wonder what they will think of Harry hanging out with mutants. See you next update. :)
xDarklightx chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I love it. Update soon.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Good to see Harry even more settled and enjoying the visit of the Malfoys. Thanks for sharing!
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Aha, love the new malfoys and can't wait to see everyone's reactions to them or what will happen if they go shopping with harry :)
LOU Xx
Yana5 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I am glad harry is happy
moondanceluna chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
LOVE IT! Hope you keep writing and can't wait to see what happens
amb chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
lol Logan likes Harry, Logan likes Harry
Logan and Harry in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

More please n_n
Angelfabeth chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Love Harry's speech :) It's exactly the kind of thing he would say. The letter was really funny ;)
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
this is a great story and i hope to read more soon, :)
amb chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
if i am right Logan (Wolverine) was born in Canada
Mw chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Hahaha, it's just better and better every time I read it. I'm now checking for updates daily, your writing is really great.
NightWithMoon chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
My respect for this author skyrocketed... no it didn't. you really, really need to stop writing sentences like that, it's okay once in a while, but when I see it three or four times per conversation it goes beyond annoying. Say they were impressed or surprised, and let the reader infer by their words and future actions what and how they view the character.
Marauder-Lociix chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
LOOL! I love this story! Omg! It makes me soo happy! Your writing style is amazing, and i couldn't stop reading it! :'DD! I'll appologize now, for my fangirling for now, and in the future x'D! I can't wait until the next chapter :'3
Marauder-Lociix chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Gah! I havn't entirely started this story yet, but i already now i'll love it! FINALLY! Someone amazing enough to have thorough information! :'DD! I thank you, dear author! I look forward to reading! :'DD!
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »