Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
LOL. Thanks for a new chapter.
perfect-piscies chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
I love this story so far! Can't wait until the next update, there's not enough wolverine/harry fics.
Keedra2173 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Just awesome. Great job.
CoryAvellana chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
I love this story! It's brilliant :D I love your portrayal of Harry. And Severus... I may have had a tear in my eye over Snape... :)

Update soon, please :)
Zakuro
Ryle Culler chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Love your story and I hope to read more!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I really like it so far and I can't wait to see what will happen next! Especially what will happen between Logan and Harry! Great job and I can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
EveJHoang chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Aww, I like to see 'Ry and Logan getting to slowly know each other )

... well, maybe not so slowly, it's only been a day and he nearly knows anything about Harry, BUT they're getting to know each other none the less XD

Thank you for keeping writing this story!
Aima chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Great story so far but I didn't quite get this chapter. If Harry has had 100 years to deal with Snape in portrait form, why are they having a heart to heart here? Snape's hardly the sort to have that kind of discussion in public. And why did you have to 'explain' Harry's past when a "And then Harry went on to discuss his past with them" the odd reaction moment would have sufficed. This is unlikely to be anyone's first Harry Potter exposure.
Looking forward to some more original ideas in the next chapter, you've already proved you can do it.
Smile-Evily chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I enjoyed the chapter greatly!
Angelfabeth chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Wait a second, is Dobby still alive then? Since you said 'fake-death', or has he died of natural reasons? Good chapter :)
RogueNya chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Well this was interesting chapter, look forward to the next.
Mw chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
It just keeps getting better. I love the portraits idea, is Sirius going to make an appearance? How about Dobby or Kreacher? I'm just so curious.
Zlatka chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Melikalilly chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
this is so good
good luck on the exams
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
great story. enjoy reading it.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »