Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Artistic Thinking chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
haha, I loved it! I just barely found the story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Hehe, I would have been so funny if Harry actually did get a howler from Emiliana! I could just imagine the reaction of the professors and the students! Haha! Please update as soon as you can! Oh, and good luck with your exams!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Poor Harry!
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
OOOOOO! WANNA NO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK KKKK SOOOO EXCITED! *random fangirl squealy flail* AWESOME! Really love the mischievousness of this chapter and the way you've written it! :D And I intend on reading the story you pointed out :D
MoonFaith chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Okay, I like this, and I can't wait to see Draco's granddaughter, she seems like a hoot. But one thing that hasn't been mentioned is an animagus form for Harry. I can't imagine that he's been around for 100 years and hasn't managed it, especially since it was one of those things that he connected to his father.
HazelWolf111 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Could you add to the first chapter if this is a Dom/sub story, or if they'll be equal partners in their sexual relationship? I'm squicked by sub!Harry, so I'd prefer to know ahead of time if he's the only one who bottoms.
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
I've been enjoying your story and look forward to your next update. Poor Harry, it sounds like he'll have his hands full when his visitors turn up.
CoryAvellana chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Hmmm I love Logan :) uh oh - Harry's in trouble though :) can't wait for the next chapter - and more developments between Logan and Harry ;)

Zakuro
akasanta chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
A very good chapter and addition to your story. I also couldn't agree more about "Of Hel And Earth". I've been following it since the first chapter and it's good story. Cheers! :D
RandomAsRainbows chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Good luck on your exams! Are they just some internal school ones or the external nation-wide ones?
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Well done!
Lizzy Pheonix chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Cute chapter. I'm enjoying the slow build between logan and Harry. Write fast I'm dying to see what happens next.
CaughtinalandSlide chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
More people to join the game. Yay!
SkullKey4758 chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
may not have been long but it was awesome!
Shabby Abby chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Poor Harry, his family/friends seem slightly insane.
107602 chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Thank you for the update. I can't wait for some of Harry's family to visit. See you next update. :)
778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »