Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
SkullKey4758 chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I just read all that chapters uploaded and i think that so far this story is incredible and i will greatly enjoy continuing to read it...
Ocearna chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
You wouldn't believe how excited I was to see you'd updated! Glad the names helped. And, oops? xD

Loved this chapter too! Logan just amused me and Charles being righteously angry on Harry's behalf was just so perfect. And Coulson! God, I love him so much and you write him so well. Poor man though. Fury's gonna get a well-mannered earful for that one!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with the exam too. I'm studying for my two next week atm, and this was a great break. :D
RogueNya chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Great job.
Only issue in this chapter is the date of death for his parents, you have it 31 July when they died 31 October.

"Both James and Lily Potter are recorded to have been murdered on the 31st of July 1981 – at their residence; Godric's Hollow," William continued to read off the next bit of information.

Unless you changed that?
Starchains chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Wow, a competent ministry! Am I reading it right that Draco married Ron and Hermione's daughter? Interesting, I don't think I've seen that before. Please don't have all of them visit at once! That would be very confusing. I think I need to draw a family tree...And I forsee an intense conversation between Logan and Harry in the near future. Best of luck in your exams.
Angelfabeth chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I usually don't like OCs but you wrote yours very well :) And all those godchildren were great ;)
Angelfabeth chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
Great chapter! Lol, I can totally imagine Harry putting his ear next to a door like that ;)
crystalinowl chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Hmmm names huh!?
Girls...
Luna Lilly Weasley Diana Hope Lupin Sarah Anne Weasley samantha katherine weasley claire ursa lupin melissa beth lupin sophia molly elizabeth lydia weasley/lupin

Boys
Harrison James Black Tedrick Tonks Lupin Greg Burt and Frank Eli weasley Char Arthur Weasley

Black because the black fortune teddy might have inheirted because of nymphadora the line has to continue... And i dont see harry havin kids... or it could be his chosen heir each generation yo dub a kid 'black' for financial reasons.
I do love the name luna lilly it could be a decendant to luna lovegood and neville longbottom but i love that name... I gave cirst middle and last names all to be used interchangable.
Saturnblue chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Logan is having a slight jealousy rage when Harry embraced Kurt too tight. Lol. Will Harry be oblivious to Logan's chase in Romance if Logan will be man up enough not to deny his affection for Harry. It will be amusing for others to see Logan begin a chase with the current new resident.

Will anyone from Shield agency be coming toward Harry such as the avengers or it doesn't belong in the story?
Alianna15 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Cool story! The humor is brilliantly written!
Lovely thoughts chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Pleeeeeease update this! I loooooove it, bloody brilliant this stuff. I can't wait for the next chapter, and hope it won't be too long a wait. Love your Logan and Harry. Kurt seems like a really nice guy! :)

Best regards
Lovely thoughts
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
LOVE THIS! Luna? Alicia? George? Richard?
Air force woman 25 chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
well brilliant story so far keep up the good work mines just third rate compared to yours yours are like J.K. Rowling quality absolutely wonderful story Hope you update soon!
Zlatka chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Amazing story :-) I really like it, thank you :-)
LadySerenity00000 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
They should name the girls after flowers since Harry didn't have any kids.
Smile-Evily chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I REALLY like this challenge that your friend gave you! Seeing that there is no limit on how long a review can be...
... Just kidding! I"m not THAT mean! Set more rules to this or your going to get screwed over badly! I loved the chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Btw is harry a animagus?
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »