Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
DarkAdarah chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Is there going to be wolverine/harry interaction soon? Ang if the answer is yes , is goint to be in private? I could prefer so , Harry is passing way to much with the alumns .. he needs some adult people too .
NightStalkersRevenge chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Another amazing chapter! I hope to read more soon!
dancingmermaid chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
ooh yay! i like that xavier knows now :)
even though it's cliche, i still love harry as a phoenix - somehow, it just works for me. i guess i figure it's cliche for a reason...
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great to see the continued comfortable relations between Harry and the kids. Not too surprising that Prof X realized what Harry is with all the clues he's been giving. As to Harry's animal form, it would have to be something that flies as he is so comfortable in the air. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
The chapter was awesome! I like how HP is so calm and collected while still maintaining a childish side! He totally impressed the others w/ how accepting he is and I very much like his new ability (although I wonder if he could apparate in front of the others sometime?). Either way, you rock. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
i love your story please please update soon
Draconia Snowmantle-Snape chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Coolstory story so far can't wait for the next chapter
Elaine du Lac chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Nooooooo! The best part is. . . not yet available! Oh! the suspense!
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Really totally awesome! Can't wait for the next update! I absolutely love the story and its plot and everything! :D
DevilsDelusionalMistress chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
I really like the way this story is unfolding! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Mw chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
I absolutely love it! It's one of the best things I've ever read, and I've read a lot. Please, please, PLEASE update soon. I'm begging here.
Mw chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
This is such a great story! I love the interactions between Harry and the others.
noirekitsune chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
im really enjoying your story so far
especially harry's character, older more confident and more powerful, not, like SUPER powered cause that would end up boring, but still powerful and knowing it
i also like how where a lot of crossovers are pretty fast paced, this one is more realistic, the charcters learning and interacting more believably, and the game between harry and the professor is fun!
im dying to see more!

noirekitsune
Midoriori chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I want more of this wonderful story...I thought he was going to pull out a broom or have a flying form
Angelfabeth chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
This is great so far! I thought Harry was going to show Warren his broomstick in this chapter. Do you think they could race? Update soon!
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »