Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
Blood Valentine chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
well brilliant story so far keep up the good work mines just third rate compared to yours yours are like J.K. Rowling quality absolutely wonderful story Hope you update soon!
Zlatka chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Amazing story :-) I really like it, thank you :-)
LadySerenity00000 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
They should name the girls after flowers since Harry didn't have any kids.
Smile-Evily chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I REALLY like this challenge that your friend gave you! Seeing that there is no limit on how long a review can be...
... Just kidding! I"m not THAT mean! Set more rules to this or your going to get screwed over badly! I loved the chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Btw is harry a animagus?
dancingmermaid chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
i'm terrible at naming things - my dog literally had his name changed about once a week for the first year... so good luck with that! i'm no help at all.

but I am totally loving this story. Logan and Harry's interactions are great, plus i love that he isn't just interacting with one person.
Mw chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I LOVE it! I honestly wasn't sure if you would keep the same writing style as things progressed. There are so many people who let their writing fall apart as it goes along. You, however, are just as amazing as ever. I'm just so impressed; and grateful, very grateful. If you're looking for names, how about Hedwig or Neville. There are so many names to choose from.
KellyKatt19 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Teddy's kids; Dora, Andy, etc ... Lol, after his mama and grandmama(:
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I loved how Xavier let Harry into the Danger Room and am surprised that Harry did not sense him in his thoughts. Is Logan feeling a little jealous now? Will Harry or 'William' give away exactly who Harry is and how old he actually is now?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
i feel as if their children should be named after the war heroes...neville, sirius, minerva, severus, james, lily, remus, tonks, molly, ginny, etc. Maybe even the trio themselves?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Very long review.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see what Andrews want with him, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
akasanta chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Good chapter. Cheers! :D
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I have names that relate to stars or that round strange for harry's god children:
Chara, mira, Cassiopeia, Leo, cygnus, purseus, candice, Madison, Harrison or Demetrie
LOU Xx
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Nice chapter and interesting to see the other ex-Profs moving around the school. Interesting interaction between Harry and Kurt. Thanks for sharing!
107602 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Thank you for the update. I am glad Harry is making friends. It could be fun if Harry helps Logan teach his class one day.

One name I will suggest is Romulus for one of Teddy's children. Other names I like are Artemus, Diana, Aura. Hope this helps.

See you next update. :)