Reviews for Visiting the Anomalies of America
MissGame chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I really like this story
and its my first harry and xmen crossover and i love it!

animagus form to harry why not a lion or a snake '
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Review for chapter 6:
I really liked this chapter, and I think that harry's Animagus should be a dog but magical or something, maybe a magical leopard?
LOU Xx
xxLEA-LEAMITCHELLxx chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I really liked this
BlackKristin chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
A crow or a raven maybe?
BlackCatHikari chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Ooh. I like, I like! I've read very few X-Men/HP crossovers but I think this is my favourite so far. The idea of it - of Harry ending up at the Mansion out of boredom of all things - amuses me no end, and seeing Coulson there (SHIELD is involved in the X-Men? Totally didn't know that) just makes it epic. I can't wait to read more!
loubega chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I like this chapter very much ! Good job. I thought harry meeting kurt was both cute

Animagus: black panther or leopard or phoenix
Jon chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Great story :D I really love it :D I'll admit to being slightly confused about the timeline but regardless it's cool :D Thanks for sharing!
Angelfabeth chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Love the long chapter :) Harry's meeting with Kurt is hilarious! About Harry's animagus form, I think he should just have one form unlike some of the stories where he has multiple. It should probably be a bird of some sort since he likes flying so much, but he could also be a snake because of his reaction to Warren's wings. Well, hope that gives you ideas! Update soon :)
mithrilandtj chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
animagus?
Big cat any breed
EquinePianist chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I LOVE IT! I wonder what he'll do next... Firebolt anyone?
Mya Uzo chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Great fic
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I loved how you made it where Harry could use the "flying" form of apparition instead of just apparating. Surprised me that Charles was able to figure it out so quickly and I wonder if he will realise that Harry is not so young after all. Cannot wait to see who Agent Coulson brings back into his life and if maybe they will make Logan kind of jealous.
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Great chap! Love the whole thing! Perhaps he could be a stag or a phoenix? O! HE COULD BE A GIRAFFE! Or a lion, no a panther or something! Sorry went like OTT... :D
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Love this so much!
twilightserius chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
cool hmm for storms could he show her the fulguris (sp?) lightning spell?
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »