Reviews for A Girl Out of Time
twztdwildcat chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
Awww! Love it. And loved the lemons. I need me a Doctor! Lol! Helps that I love the nickname of 'pet' too.
hannah.kaho chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Are you going to do a sequel? I loved this book, and a sequel would be nice and cool. :)
Rosajean chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
I enjoyed the plot line of this story - that Hermione was the descendent of a time lord and soul mate to the doctor. However, I thought there were quite a few fanfic cliches or unexplained conveniences that were used in the story that left me frustrated at the end when it had started out so well. And I thought Snape was terribly ooc. I can't imagine him winking at anyone, with or without being tied to Voldemort or Dumbledore. And how would Ron know enough to betray them if they were no longer friends with or speaking with him? The sex scenes were lovely & detailed, but a lot of other scenes the details seemed to be skipped over. So I'm torn, bc I half-loved, half-disliked this story. But I will say that in terms of grammar, spelling, etc. it was very clear and precise to read, which puts it a step above many other fanfic stories available out there.
BekaKT chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
quite well written
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Aww, how sweet, I love it that Hermione is going to have a baby, making for a perfect ending to this story, that and it was also sweet that Severus adopted both Harry and Hermione.

I really enjoyed reading this story.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
Nicely done, Ron, Nagini, and Voldemort all killed within the same evening... not bad for one day's work, huh? LOL
:p

.-.-. error needing correction:
'... he looked like a god of old wagging vengeance on those before him.' ["wagging" ought to be "waging"; wagging is what a dog does with its tail.]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Woah, the Doctor is quite the smart cookie about wanting to wrap the mask in the silk scarf before Hermione could touch it; especially seeing as the awfulness of the curses that they detected emanating from it.

Intense chapter - I'm glad that that situation is taken care of and that Harry is safe.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
I got quite a chuckle out of the following bits:
* 'To their amazement, the house-elves had discovered the time machine and had taken up an insane delight in sprucing her up.'
* '"Too many of those horrid Lemon Drops, I reckon," the nurse mused, "Must have caused his heart to stop."'
* '... the longer he [The Doctor] stayed here, the more he was able to use magic – and Divesto'd their clothes before he nudged Hermione face down into bed.' I love it how the Doctor is able to use magic to aid him in his quest to get into Hermione's pants. Just kidding, but still, it is cool that he is taking to magic as a duck to water. ;D
* 'To identical pouts appeared for a moment.'

.-.-. errors needing correction:
1) '... they had pinned down the location of the locket, cup and diadem.' ["locket" ought to be "amulet", as stated in chapter 12, 'Gryffindor's amulet'];
2) '... the Doctor carefully rolled Hermione onto her side and cuddled close, adorning the feel of her naked body against his.' ["adorning" ought to be "adoring"];
3) 'To identical pouts appeared for a moment.' ["To identical pouts" ought to be "Two identical pouts"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
OMG, I have tears in my eyes from when I read:
* Harry feels more contentment being with Hermione (his adopted sister) and her husband (the Doctor) than he has ever felt when with the Weasleys;
* Professor Snape has developed paternal feelings for Hermione over the years and he was glad she had found happiness being with the Doctor;
* and that after being released from his vow to DumbOleDork, he appeared younger.

I like how smoothly things went with the briefing of Professor Snape of all the details found that needs to be dealt with; especially the issue of DumbBellDoor needing to be eliminated from this plane of existence.

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I thought that it was great that Professor Snape approached Harry and Hermione first in regards to their mutual friend and the need to unite in their efforts against the evil forces afoot in the wizarding world.

Yummy, I love the sexy reunion between Hermione and Thete (the Doctor), how passionate and energetic it was, not to mention brilliantly detailed - lucky girl!
;D

VERY well done - keep up the good work.

.-.-. error needing correction:
'... and her lava hot creamed coated him as he followed her release ...' ["her lava hot creamed coated" ought to be "her lava hot cream coated"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Hermione is truly one lucky babe to have a man that ensures that she has three orgasms before he calls a time out for a nap and such, not to mention is a kinky S.O.B. that is into bondage and what not.
;D

VERY well done - keep up the good work.

.-.-. errors found needing correction:
1) '... wanting nothing more than wrap herself around him.' ["than wrap" ought to be "than to wrap"];
2) 'He could hear her physical cries along with her physic ones and knew she was close.' ["physic" ought to be "psychic"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Great story - well done - keep up the good work.

.-.-. errors found needing correction:
1) '"Believe me, everything we about to tell you is the truth."' ["we about" ought to be "we are about"];
2) '"... he can accomplish this by sacrificing you up to dark lord."' ["you up to dark lord" ought to be "you up to the dark lord"]
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
I adore the Spirit for her concerned interest in Hermione and the Doctor to give them permission to apparate in and out of the castle and grounds, and also the warning about Ron's lack of loyalty to Hermione.

Ron Weasley is a total TOOL, and even then he most definitely is NOT the sharpest one in the shed, hey?
LOL
:p

I love it that the Doctor announced that Hermione is his wife that that he was able to silence Ron via his sonic screwdriver - too freaking cool!

TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
The Spirit of Hogwarts itself is too dang cool for words - I LOVE it!

Bummer about DumbAsADoor being an evil git, though I do love how the Spirit gave them a heads up on the whole situation.

Very exciting - well done - keep up the good work.
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Oh my, that was a tense meeting that they had with DumbOleDork.

I love the twist that the TARDIS and Hogwarts are linked and able to communicate with the other, thus allowing for the TARDIS to gain entry to the Chamber of Secrets.

Great story - well done - keep up the good work.

.-.-. error found needing correction:
'While the Time Lords' face was impassive, ...' ["Time Lords' face" ought to be "Time Lord's face"]