Reviews for strange mirai love
Eyea chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
So cute and discussing all wrapped up. I'm not saying gays are ewes
I actually am all for that the 'cum and other stuff' I'm sorry but ewwwwww! Anyways luv u and pie, bie!
the pain of loss chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
god is not fucking pleased. he smite you, dammit, for lack of smexy yaoi you asshole. WHACK! ONE HIT AND DOWN! this is aaron. mextakashi's older half brother. sorry for his language. i hit him in face. yes, mextakashi is a guy and gay. he aint a wuss like most though. GIVE ME BACK THAT DAMN COMPUTER YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH OF A BROTHER! FUCK YOU TO HELL! no that's what you do to sean. fucking ass. what i do to him aint your biz! ignore this comment bitch or i shoot your face with bananas.
the pain of loss chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
SEX SEX SEX SEXTACULAR! it be goku. the laws of awesome awesomeness forbid it to be anyone else. 17 is such a little whore. I LOVE TO FUCKIN HELL! just so you know i dont has a cussing problem. i aint hidan. SO DONT FUCKING THINK I HAVE A DAMN FUCKING PROBLEM YOU RACIST ASS! just kidding!
the pain of loss chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
who be vegeta's room buddy! cough*goku*cough*make it goku*cough. pardon me. *3* oh yeah forgot to say HELL FUCKING YEAH! TAKE THAT MICHEAL JACKSON! inside joke. PEACE to IRAQ!
the pain of loss chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
holy nick jonas! you have internet in other world?! HELL FUCKIN YEAH! trunks and 17 were already naughty boys gohan so SUCK ON THAT! EVIL LAUGHTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAOI ROCKS! i am not insane. the rest of the world is;D
the pain of loss chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TRUNKS X 17 FOREVER YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! HAHAHAHAHA!
the pain of loss chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
18 and bulma would make a good pair. i'm not usually into yuri but i like the pairing. 17 is going to rape trunks! () so fuckin sexy!
rintisku chapter 7 . 6/4/2008
hi did you ever find the disc or are you going to rewrite i aske because i like this a lot and if you never finish i will never know what happened please update soon
Carerra Os chapter 7 . 9/2/2004
I like it so far cant wait to see what happens next.
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Hey there! I just want you to know, I just love your story I think Bulma and 18 make a fantastic couple despite what those yuri-haters think! I had a friend who liked this couple and you could say she's the one who got me into it.
I've even made some progess on some of my own 18/Bulma stories. Although it's a tad different from yours. And I won't go too far into it because you might not like it and think I'm sick! Anyway good story and keep up the good work! Oh and also could you
write a lemon between 18 and Bulma sometime all you the lemons you have so far of Trunks/17! PLEASE write a lemon between 18 and Bulma I beg of you!
Alexis chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Out of all the fanfics I read...THIS IS JUST GROSS! BULMA AND 18 DON'T GO! NEITHER DOES MIRAI TRUNKS AND THAT..THAT THING SEVENTEEN!IT WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT BETTER IF YOU SWITCH THE CHARACTERS (Like 18 & Trunks and Bulma and 17. I was just sugesting)!OTHER THAN THAT I HATE THIS $*%#!
MiraiTrunk's stalker chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
HISSSSS! Can't believe you! BULMA AND EIGHTEEN! MIRAI TRUNKS AND SEVENTEEN! ! Two girls and two boys, ta think ya shouldn't just pair'em up like that. I hate this CRAP!
Salior Water Dragon chapter 7 . 11/23/2002
Jesus Christ!That is just plan GROSS! What the heck is wrong with you people!That is so gross! My god! Sorry but that's just not right!
GotenTrunks chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
hehe, saiyan stomach _ I love it so far.
MoriMoriEYE chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Sweet fucking CHRIST, could you please re-type that into many different separate fucking paragraphs? My eyes bleed when I try to read your gigantic ugly chunk of text! Seriously, your story sounds too good to be true (Trunks and Android 17... Bulma and Android 18... awesome!), but you really gotta fix the fucking 'fic! Please? Lots of paragraphing and spacing to make it more VISIBLE. Ho-kay?